Windows 10: errror code downloading Intel Unity Code: 0x80073CFB

Discus and support errror code downloading Intel Unity Code: 0x80073CFB in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have cleared the store cache. I have uninstalled the windows store and reinstalled itThe store says that my windows 11 computer should be fine with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pauloberman, Sep 19, 2024 at 8:57 PM.

1. errror code downloading Intel Unity Code: 0x80073CFB

I have cleared the store cache. I have uninstalled the windows store and reinstalled itThe store says that my windows 11 computer should be fine with the appStill I get "RETRY" button and "there has been an error"Tried downloading from Intel site, but immediately tries to rout the download to the Microsoft storetwo days of trying

:)

2. microsoft store - error code 0x80073CFB

Hello Emilia,

For us to be able to isolate why you can't install some apps with the error code 0x80073CFB, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

3. Geting problem in downloading Xbox Identity Provider it said error code 0x80073cfb please help

So I want to download Xbox Identity Provider but when i try to download it they says something happened at the end when i click on details it show error code 0x80073cfb i dont know why its happen i try many steps to fix this problem but noting happends please someone help me

Someone said you have to buy subscription of Xbox first then you will able to install Xbox identity provider it is true ?

Atharva Dhale, Sep 19, 2024 at 9:05 PM
  4. errror code downloading Intel Unity Code: 0x80073CFB

List of Support codes?

As I stated in the original message support code errror 1

no other detail

where is there a full list of codes to refer to?

Anonymous_GK, Sep 19, 2024 at 9:05 PM
Thema:

errror code downloading Intel Unity Code: 0x80073CFB

1. errror code downloading Intel Unity Code: 0x80073CFB - Similar Threads - errror code downloading

2. errror code downloading Intel Unity Code: 0x80073CFB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    errror code downloading Intel Unity Code: 0x80073CFB: I have cleared the store cache. I have uninstalled the windows store and reinstalled itThe store says that my windows 11 computer should be fine with the appStill I get "RETRY" button and "there has been an error"Tried downloading from Intel site, but immediately tries to...
  3. Code error: 0x80073CFB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code error: 0x80073CFB: I am facing this error while installing WSA on my Microsoft store this error is only showing while downloading WSA but with not other app when i download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-error-0x80073cfb/25de0471-0f47-4269-9a35-95f36074fa4f
  4. Code error: 0x80073CFB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code error: 0x80073CFB: I am facing this error while installing WSA on my Microsoft store this error is only showing while downloading WSA but with not other app when i download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-error-0x80073cfb/25de0471-0f47-4269-9a35-95f36074fa4f
  5. code: 0x80073CFB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    code: 0x80073CFB: I was trying to reinstall the HP smart App on my sister's computer, when it doesn't let me and keeps giving me an error everytime. Any other apps to download is fine. Its just the Hp smart app that is having problems with. I did the WIN+R, Window powershell, Fn+esc, Microsoft...
  6. code: 0x80073CFB

code: 0x80073CFB: I was trying to reinstall the HP smart App on my sister's computer, when it doesn't let me and keeps giving me an error everytime. Any other apps to download is fine. Its just the Hp smart app that is having problems with. I did the WIN+R, Window powershell, Fn+esc, Microsoft...
  7. BSOD with the errror code IRQL_not_less_than_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with the errror code IRQL_not_less_than_or_equal: encountering a blue screen shutdown with the error code IRQL_not_less_than_or_equal after a period of time on my PC. I have a number of peripherals and I'm not certain if one of them or their drivers are the issue, I've already attempted a clean reset of my PC which only...
  8. BSOD with the errror code IRQL_not_less_than_or_equal

BSOD with the errror code IRQL_not_less_than_or_equal: encountering a blue screen shutdown with the error code IRQL_not_less_than_or_equal after a period of time on my PC. I have a number of peripherals and I'm not certain if one of them or their drivers are the issue, I've already attempted a clean reset of my PC which only...
  9. BSOD with the errror code IRQL_not_less_than_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. errror code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    errror code: error code 0x80070005-0x2000a repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errror-code/7394a46b-af3a-4c91-a8b3-369ebeb271ab