Windows 10: ERROR: Sorry, we couldn’t connect to Microsoft services right now. If this problem...

Discus and support ERROR: Sorry, we couldn’t connect to Microsoft services right now. If this problem... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm encountering an error message that says, "Sorry, we couldn’t connect to Microsoft services right now. If this problem persists, search for 'network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rajesh Bhagat1, Oct 18, 2024 at 12:57 AM.

1. ERROR: Sorry, we couldn’t connect to Microsoft services right now. If this problem...

I'm encountering an error message that says, "Sorry, we couldn’t connect to Microsoft services right now. If this problem persists, search for 'network problem' on the start screen." I'm trying to log in to my Microsoft account on Windows 8.1 to switch from a local account to a Microsoft account, so I can access the Store and other Windows apps. When I enter my credentials, I see a message stating, "You are almost done. Your existing account will now be changed to a Microsoft account. All of your files on this PC will remain in place." However, after clicking to switch, it loads for a while

:)

Rajesh Bhagat1, Oct 18, 2024 at 12:57 AM

2. Lumia 650, we couldn´t connect to the update service

Hi,

Have a lumia 650 with Version 1511, OS build 10.0.10586.494 is this the latest version?

When i check for updates i get this: we couldn´t connect to the update service, we`ll try again later..

I have internet connection via WiFi and a microsoft account set up.

3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

4. Berton Win User

ERROR: Sorry, we couldn’t connect to Microsoft services right now. If this problem...

Thema:

ERROR: Sorry, we couldn’t connect to Microsoft services right now. If this problem...

1. ERROR: Sorry, we couldn’t connect to Microsoft services right now. If this problem... - Similar Threads - ERROR Sorry couldn’t

2. ERROR: Sorry, we couldn’t connect to Microsoft services right now. If this problem...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR: Sorry, we couldn’t connect to Microsoft services right now. If this problem...: I'm encountering an error message that says, "Sorry, we couldn’t connect to Microsoft services right now. If this problem persists, search for 'network problem' on the start screen." I'm trying to log in to my Microsoft account on Windows 8.1 to switch from a local account to...
  3. “We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    “We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not...: When i go on my laptop to try and log into my local account it does not appear. I’ve checked pending updates and i’ve updated everything but i still cannot get on my local account....
  4. “We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not...: When i go on my laptop to try and log into my local account it does not appear. I’ve checked pending updates and i’ve updated everything but i still cannot get on my local account....
  5. “We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Sorry, we couldn’t open Offline file error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Sorry, we couldn’t open Offline file error in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In today’s post we look at the cause and recommended workaround, if when you try to open a file while working offline in Windows 10 and the attempt fails – the error message that’s displayed in this situation varies, depending [...] This post Sorry, we...
  7. We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now

in Windows 10 News
    We couldn’t connect to Microsoft family right now: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]It is possible to add all your family members under what Windows offers as Microsoft family. These accounts can be seamlessly added to the computer without creating it manually like other accounts. However at times, Windows 10 can give an [...] This post We...
  8. We couldn’t connect to the update service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We couldn’t connect to the update service: When i try to check for updates it just shows: We couldn’t connect to the update service. (While i can manually download KB's just fine) Its a new pc build and windows install. Running windows 10 Pro version 1809 build 17763.253. I'v only got 5 hotfixes installed atm....
  9. We couldn’t connect to the update service in Windows 10

We couldn’t connect to the update service in Windows 10: Hi there I have a problem with 2 of my laptops both windows 10,makes are fujitsu and acer , I tried to update it last night and got the following error message.. We could connect to the update service we'll try again later or you can check now.. I can connect to the Internet...
  10. Win Update: “Error Encountered. We couldn’t connect to the update service."

Win Update: “Error Encountered. We couldn’t connect to the update service.": For the past few days when checking for updates it fails and I get this message. “Error Encountered. We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn’t work make sure you’re connected to the internet”. There is...