Windows 10: Error sending End of post message to ME, System HALT

Discus and support Error sending End of post message to ME, System HALT in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi. My notebook won't "start", it gets hot, and after long minutes this error message appears. Is there anything I can do on the system to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Daniela k, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Daniela k Win User

Error sending End of post message to ME, System HALT

Hi. My notebook won't "start", it gets hot, and after long minutes this error message appears. Is there anything I can do on the system to fix it?

:)

Daniela k, Jun 28, 2021

2. Error sending End of Post message to ME. System Halt

i just doing the same case with you.

After my led/lcd crack i replace my led/lcd,

then after set it, my screen automatically gave the same word just like you.

"Error sending End of Post message to ME. System Halt"

i already reinstall my windows 7, but nothing change.

What should i do for repair that?

please email me *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Your help can help me,

HawaryIzzaturoby, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Josiah.G Win User
    Error sending End of Post message to ME. System Halt

Hi,

I have an Asus F550CC laptop, yesterday, the lid/screen of my laptop broke, so I took it apart and we fixed it (I think).

Anyway, I put it back together, the computer started overheating, it would only last about 1-2 minutes before shutting off. The fan also seemed to work full boar, and also seemed to work in bursts, it would give burst of air every 1-2 seconds. I took out
    the fan, and replaced the thermal paste on the CPU and (what I think) is the GPU and put it back together, it still didn't work. So I took it apart again, and tried removing some of the thermal paste, (because I read if you put to much on it will still overheat).
    Still didn't work. I tried other stuff (I can't fully remember what), and now, the issue is, it is still overheating. When I press the power button, it usually won't turn on, but if I try to turn it on eventually it will turn on (sometimes). The fan still
    gives the bursts of air, and sometimes it will give the error Error sending End of Post message to ME. System Halt. I just tried turning it on, and this time it is giving me no screen at all, only the bursts of fan.

Thanks for any help,

Josiah.G, Jun 28, 2021
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Error sending End of Post message to ME. System Halt

Hello,

Since this thread has already aged, the best that we can suggest is for you to create a new thread. Kindly ensure that the thread has the correct tags, and include the full detail of your issue, so that our community members and moderators would be able to
    easily identify your post.

We look forward to your post.

Mark Isi, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Error sending End of post message to ME, System HALT - Similar Threads - Error sending End

2. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot.: Hello. I have this error while I start my pc everytime, saying "Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot. " it has another one, saying something about being unable to upload something, but I'm not sure, I can't never catch it. Then, after...
  3. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot.: Hello. I have this error while I start my pc everytime, saying "Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot. " it has another one, saying something about being unable to upload something, but I'm not sure, I can't never catch it. Then, after...
  4. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?: Hi, Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled...How can I fix this?I have Windows 10 Home. And I did not update BIOS. Rather I had forced shut down system. And that is when I started seeing this error. I got it checked the hard drive is connected to the...
  6. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?: Hi, Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled...How can I fix this?I have Windows 10 Home. And I did not update BIOS. Rather I had forced shut down system. And that is when I started seeing this error. I got it checked the hard drive is connected to the...
  7. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

8. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?: Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ? How do I fix this? I am stuck on this post. The laptop keeps rebooting. I am unable to start PC in Safe Mode....
  9. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?: Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ? How do I fix this? I am stuck on this post. The laptop keeps rebooting. I am unable to start PC in Safe Mode....
  10. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error sending end of post message to me