Windows 10: Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

Discus and support Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled...How can I fix this?I have Windows 10 Home. And I did not update BIOS. Rather I had forced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Debasish Roy1, Aug 13, 2023.

1. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

Hi, Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled...How can I fix this?I have Windows 10 Home. And I did not update BIOS. Rather I had forced shut down system. And that is when I started seeing this error. I got it checked the hard drive is connected to the motherboard.I am at a loss. Do I need to reinstall the windows software?

:)

Debasish Roy1, Aug 13, 2023
  2. sumi1 Win User

Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ? How do I fix this? I am stuck on this post. The laptop keeps rebooting. I am unable to start PC in Safe Mode.

sumi1, Aug 13, 2023
  3. BIOS boot problem

Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ? How do I fix this in my BIOS?

BillMedlyn, Aug 13, 2023
  4. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi sumi1,

Thank you for taking some time posting your concern here in Microsoft Community Forum. We understand that your having trouble booting your device because of this error. Let's go over with this together.

For me to assist you accurately I would require more information regarding this.

• What's the Make and Model of the Device?
    • Is it running on a Windows 10 ( Home, Pro, Enterprise)
    • Have you Updated your BIOS recently? If so, you need to degrade your BIOS to the older version on the Manufacturers website ( just search for your Make and Model on the website)
    We will appreciate if you can provide us an answer about this questions so we can filter all possible troubleshooting for this.

We look forward for your response!

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y

Microsoft Community

Leonard_Y, Aug 13, 2023
Thema:

1. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ? - Similar Threads - Error sending End

2. "Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot:" after drive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot:" after drive...: 14.08 my systemlog seems to start sending errors: "\Device\Harddisk2\DR2 has a bad block" but I didn't used this drive therefore didn't noticed that it has problems. After rebooting my system on a next day, it started to auto-repair my E:\ drive, however suddenly it just...
  3. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot.

Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot.: Hello. I have this error while I start my pc everytime, saying "Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot. " it has another one, saying something about being unable to upload something, but I'm not sure, I can't never catch it. Then, after...
  4. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot.: Hello. I have this error while I start my pc everytime, saying "Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot. " it has another one, saying something about being unable to upload something, but I'm not sure, I can't never catch it. Then, after...
  5. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?: Hi, Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled...How can I fix this?I have Windows 10 Home. And I did not update BIOS. Rather I had forced shut down system. And that is when I started seeing this error. I got it checked the hard drive is connected to the...
  7. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?: Hi, Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled...How can I fix this?I have Windows 10 Home. And I did not update BIOS. Rather I had forced shut down system. And that is when I started seeing this error. I got it checked the hard drive is connected to the...
  8. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?: Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ? How do I fix this? I am stuck on this post. The laptop keeps rebooting. I am unable to start PC in Safe Mode....
  9. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?: Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ? How do I fix this? I am stuck on this post. The laptop keeps rebooting. I am unable to start PC in Safe Mode....
  10. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?