Windows 10: "Error exists on this page" for real text PDF in acrobat only.

Discus and support "Error exists on this page" for real text PDF in acrobat only. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have two pdf files with real text content which are generated almost with similar html content. But am getting error with only one file, and both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ravindhar, Jul 19, 2024.

1. Ravindhar Win User

"Error exists on this page" for real text PDF in acrobat only.

I have two pdf files with real text content which are generated almost with similar html content. But am getting error with only one file, and both files have no issues in Edge, or Chrome browsers.

:)

Ravindhar, Jul 19, 2024

2. Open PDF files in Adobe Acrobat Reader instead of browser

Hello Kelly,

Thank you for your quick response.

I followed all your steps, but it didn't change anything:

1. I followed the steps for the settings in Acrobat Reader. Basically I think it is the same as setting the default app in the Windows Settings, but I tried it all the same. However it didn't resolve the issue.
    2. To change the default app using the properties of a file is usually the first thing I do. In the properties it shows that it should open PDF file with Acrobat reader.
    3. In Edge The PDF option a second pane with 2 options: "Always download PDF files" and "PDF view settings". Both options are on.
    4. In Chrome I would assume the setting you mention should be toggled on. In my Chrome browser I have two options which are mutually exclusive: "Download PDF' s" and "Open PDF's in Chrome". The setting "Download PDF' s" is active.
    5. In Firefox I changed the setting, but it did not resolve the issue.
    Do you have any other suggestions?

Axel van Moorsel dVB, Jul 19, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Adobe Acrobat PDF native support in Microsoft Edge on March 23

Source:

Brink, Jul 19, 2024
  4. Tenforo Active Member

I cannot open Adobe Acrobat to print a pdf find from a online source.

Hi,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

I understand the inconvenience caused, now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

• Have you tried to use Internet Explorer and check?
    I suggest you to refer to the following article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot viewing PDF files on the web

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/cant-view-pdf-web.html

Also, see:

Acrobat Help / Display PDF in browser | Acrobat DC, Acrobat Reader DC

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/display-pdf-in-browser.html

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Tenforo, Jul 19, 2024
Thema:

1. "Error exists on this page" for real text PDF in acrobat only. - Similar Threads - Error exists page

2. "Error exists on this page" for real text PDF in acrobat only.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Error exists on this page" for real text PDF in acrobat only.: I have two pdf files with real text content which are generated almost with similar html content. But am getting error with only one file, and both files have no issues in Edge, or Chrome browsers....
  3. "Error exists on this page" for real text PDF in acrobat only.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Error exists on this page" for real text PDF in acrobat only.: I have two pdf files with real text content which are generated almost with similar html content. But am getting error with only one file, and both files have no issues in Edge, or Chrome browsers....
  4. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  5. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  6. print to pdf only show 1 page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print to pdf only show 1 page: print to pdf only show 1 page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-to-pdf-only-show-1-page/cff52a47-fb1e-4f93-96f2-741c9f734d10
  7. Open PDF with Adobe Acrobat

Open PDF with Adobe Acrobat: I am using Windows 10, version 10.0.19042 Every time I open a pdf with Adobe Acrobat a window pops up and asks if I want to set Adobe as my default. I say yes and the window closes. If I check settings by file type, I see my preference has been changed to MS Edge. I change it...
  8. Open PDF with Adobe Acrobat

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Open PDF with Adobe Acrobat: I am using Windows 10, version 10.0.19042 Every time I open a pdf with Adobe Acrobat a window pops up and asks if I want to set Adobe as my default. I say yes and the window closes. If I check settings by file type, I see my preference has been changed to MS Edge. I change it...
  9. PDF not staying linked to Acrobat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PDF not staying linked to Acrobat: As many are aware the problem with PDFs being opened by EDGE is still ongoing. I have now solved this issue, however I cannot keep my PDFs linked to Acrobat Pro. I have to access the "Default Apps" between 4 and 6 times a day, I think the issues is registry one. My question...
  10. Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader

Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader: Can someone give me some insight into this issue? I installed Kaspersky Internet Security software on my computer. When I click on the Adobe Acrobat Reader icon on my desktop, I get a window that says, "Windows cannot find "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader...