Windows 10: Error downloading Microsoft Store download

Discus and support Error downloading Microsoft Store download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've just bought Sketchbook Pro and, in trying to download it, I've gotten error code 0xC0EA000A. I've tried restarting my computer to fix the issue,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cam Linn, May 29, 2024.

1. Cam Linn Win User

Error downloading Microsoft Store download

I've just bought Sketchbook Pro and, in trying to download it, I've gotten error code 0xC0EA000A. I've tried restarting my computer to fix the issue, but it hasn't fixed it. Is there a way to fix this and, if not, how do I get the purchase refunded?

:)

Cam Linn, May 29, 2024

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, May 29, 2024
  3. Apps not downloading from Windows Store

Hi Youseff,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

Please share the following details.

• What is the status when you try to download apps from the store?

• Do you receive any error code or error message on the screen?

• Are you using a Microsoft Account?

I suggest you to perform Windows Store reset and check if it resolves the issue.

Reset Windows store

Follow the below steps to reset Windows Store

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    Check if it helps.

Keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, May 29, 2024
  4. dalchina Win User

Cant download ms Store aaps_Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80131500

Hi,
    - and is UAC on or had you disabled it?

- do you mean there was an error, or that it completed successfully and didn't help?

Have you changed any permissions e.g. to the Windowsapps folder?

Similar here - which lists ideas that don't work...so can be skipped.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...7-8f4a9c60eb77

Please create a new account for test purposes. Log in as that user.
    Do you see the same problem, or not?
    (If not = an in-place upgrade repair install is not likely to help)

This is a useful diagnostic test, also suggested in the link I quoted.

You can try changing your DNS as here:
    How to troubleshoot Microsoft Store error 0x80131500 on Windows 10? - Auslogics blog

See the conclusion at the end here:
    windows 10 - How do I fix the Microsoft Store "Page could not be loaded. Please try again later." error? - Super User

Are you using a VPN or proxy server? Check

Error downloading Microsoft Store download 341549d1627301902t-cant-download-ms-store-aaps_microsoft-store-error-code-0x80131500-1.jpg

Thanks.

dalchina, May 29, 2024
Thema:

1. Error downloading Microsoft Store download - Similar Threads - Error downloading Microsoft

2. Error downloading Microsoft Store download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error downloading Microsoft Store download: I've just bought Sketchbook Pro and, in trying to download it, I've gotten error code 0xC0EA000A. I've tried restarting my computer to fix the issue, but it hasn't fixed it. Is there a way to fix this and, if not, how do I get the purchase refunded?...
  3. Download error in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download error in Microsoft Store: Whenever i try to download any app from the store.The error code is PUR-AuthenticationFailure, followed by a changing alphanumerical string last one i've had was "j7gMPUrE4Uq2ZaDmgeSzig", and of course it's telling me to login again.If i try to do so, i get another error,...
  4. Download error in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download error in Microsoft Store: Whenever i try to download any app from the store.The error code is PUR-AuthenticationFailure, followed by a changing alphanumerical string last one i've had was "j7gMPUrE4Uq2ZaDmgeSzig", and of course it's telling me to login again.If i try to do so, i get another error,...
  5. Microsoft store download error

Microsoft store download error: I just wanted to install minecraft launcher and this error came up sorry for the not english language but heres what does mean:Title:Try again laterDesprection: We had an error in the system...
  6. download error in microsoft store

download error in microsoft store: when I'm going to install anything from the Microsoft Store it is showing error every time and when I click on show details it's showing code:0x80072F8F. I searched it in the you tube applied many methods but none of these were helpful....
  7. microsoft store download error.

microsoft store download error.: I've bought the first month of the game pass to see if i enjoyed the game, i did so i bought it. Then after i bought it i had to update it, it said that the update had failed and i had to reinstall. But now when im trying to install it keeps saying "error" with the Code:...
  8. Microsoft Store download error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store download error: Need help with this Error when downloading Master Chief collection, if I click the refresh button it thinks for a while and then stops, if I click the x and try to download again it still shows an error. [ATTACH]...
  9. Microsoft Store Download Error

Microsoft Store Download Error: Whenever I download or update any app in the Windows 10 store, it displays an error and shows the code 0x80070422. What do I have to do to resolve this issue?...
  10. download error in Microsoft Store

download error in Microsoft Store: I cannot download apps from Microsoft Store. I continuously get errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/download-error-in-microsoft-store/f637d16a-d4cb-4bba-bc00-3aaf9d1f2c2c