Windows 10: Error code GLfw 65542. Unable to launch minecraft. My son is not able to launch program.

Discus and support Error code GLfw 65542. Unable to launch minecraft. My son is not able to launch program. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My son received the error code noted above and is not able to launch minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kristy Daynorowicz, Aug 1, 2024.

1. Error code GLfw 65542. Unable to launch minecraft. My son is not able to launch program.

My son received the error code noted above and is not able to launch minecraft

:)

Kristy Daynorowicz, Aug 1, 2024

2. GLFW error 65542:

GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.

Please make sure you up-to-date drivers (see aka.ms/mcdriver for instructions).

does anyone know how to fix this I have uninstalled and reinstalled Java, Minecraft and update my drivers.

so if any can help it will be greatly appreciated.

valantis garefalakis, Aug 1, 2024
  3. Minecraft GLFW ERROR

Minecraft GLFW ERROR

GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.

Please make sure you up-to-date drivers (see aka.ms/mcdriver for instructions).

pls help me with this error.

RaulDanciu, Aug 1, 2024
  4. Error code GLfw 65542. Unable to launch minecraft. My son is not able to launch program.

I get an error that says GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL when I try to launch Minecraft.

When I try to open up and launch Minecraft, I get the GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL error. I have looked at every single video on YouTube to fix it but it still hasn't been fixed. I have tried downloading opengl32.dll and putting it into the bin file of Java, yet still hasn't worked. I updated my drivers on Geforce Experience and on the Geforce website, yet it still didn't work. So I really need help figuring it out.

Alex Sokalskiy, Aug 1, 2024
Thema:

Error code GLfw 65542. Unable to launch minecraft. My son is not able to launch program.

1. Error code GLfw 65542. Unable to launch minecraft. My son is not able to launch program. - Similar Threads - Error code GLfw

2. Error code GLfw 65542. Unable to launch minecraft. My son is not able to launch program.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code GLfw 65542. Unable to launch minecraft. My son is not able to launch program.: My son received the error code noted above and is not able to launch minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-glfw-65542-unable-to-launch-minecraft/c1d0a5c2-3041-4883-bbf3-7780fce97747
  3. Error code GLfw 65542. Unable to launch minecraft. My son is not able to launch program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code GLfw 65542. Unable to launch minecraft. My son is not able to launch program.: My son received the error code noted above and is not able to launch minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-glfw-65542-unable-to-launch-minecraft/c1d0a5c2-3041-4883-bbf3-7780fce97747
  4. GLFW error 65542

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GLFW error 65542: GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.Please make sure you up-to-date drivers see aka.ms/mcdriver for instructions.does anyone know how to fix this I have uninstalled and reinstalled Java, Minecraft and update my drivers.so if any can help it...
  5. GLFW error 65542

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GLFW error 65542: GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.Please make sure you up-to-date drivers see aka.ms/mcdriver for instructions.does anyone know how to fix this I have uninstalled and reinstalled Java, Minecraft and update my drivers.so if any can help it...
  6. GLFW error 65542

7. GLFW error 65542:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GLFW error 65542:: GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.Please make sure you up-to-date drivers see aka.ms/mcdriver for instructions.does anyone know how to fix this I have uninstalled and reinstalled Java, Minecraft and update my drivers.so if any can help it...
  8. GLFW error 65542:

GLFW error 65542:: GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.Please make sure you up-to-date drivers see aka.ms/mcdriver for instructions.does anyone know how to fix this I have uninstalled and reinstalled Java, Minecraft and update my drivers.so if any can help it...
  9. GLFW error 65542:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. MineCraft GLFW error 65542: WGL error solution is ****

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MineCraft GLFW error 65542: WGL error solution is ****: With all the maleware in the world why would you tell people to download a random dll file from a random site to solve a problem with no explanation of why it works or why it's safe. I found OpenGL32.dll files on my system but not in the Minecraft/bin folder. I did copy...