Windows 10: Error code 45 on my wireless adapter, on device manager

Discus and support Error code 45 on my wireless adapter, on device manager in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop's wifi has been weird since around 1 year ago, it get better after sometime, but few days ago it got worst again. Here's the behaviour from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rugu_40, Oct 10, 2022.

1. Rugu_40 Win User

Error code 45 on my wireless adapter, on device manager

My laptop's wifi has been weird since around 1 year ago, it get better after sometime, but few days ago it got worst again. Here's the behaviour from what I can remember:First, my wifi will be unusable after I use the internet for something, like playing game or youtube or google meet etc, red '!' mark on device manager and after I update / reinstall / disable enable it can be used again.I tried to reinstall windows, after that it never happened again. Tho sometimes if I switch network, my wifi got disabled? again but it will return if I wait for a bit, less than 1 minute. But few days ago,

:)

Rugu_40, Oct 10, 2022

2. Device Manager Code 45 - Xbox Wireless Adapter

I disabled the device for my Xbox One Wireless Adapter, listed as "USB Input Device" in my Device Manager. Restarted my computer and went back into my device manager to re-enable the device. However, the device didn't show up. When I select "Show Hidden
    Drivers", I can see the device, but I can't enable it, it gives me a Code 45, saying the device isn't connected. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting the device via the usb port and the Device Manager blinks like it recognizes something has been connected,
    but it still says the device isn't connected. I've tried restarting my computer and shutting it down completely and turning it back on and it still says it's not connected. What should I do to fix this?

JakeRutkowski, Oct 10, 2022
  3. Wireless Adapter Error Code 45

Hello There,

I was making a dual boot of ubuntu alongside Windows 10, while installing ubuntu I recognizes that I can't connect to my WiFi .. I canceled the installation and went into my Windows 10, I found that the WiFi icon had gone and there is a red cross in place
    of it .. I went to the device manager and ticked 'Show Hidden Devices' .. I go to my 'Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Adapter' and clicked on properties .. there it says 'Currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45). To fix this problem
    reconnect this device to the computer.", and also I recognized my Bluetooth icon not there I went to the device in device manager and found the same error (code 45) ...

So.. How can I solve this problem .. Is it just a hardware problem that can't be solved without reconnecting the devices ? (I don't have experience of opening the case of laptop to reconnect these hardware pieces)

MohamedHafiz_249, Oct 10, 2022
  4. jwblue Win User

Wireless adapter not found in Device Manager

I ran the Lenovo Solution Center. Network Adapter was not listed in the hardware scanned. Not sure if there is a separate listing for that normally or not.

Ever since I ran a power cycle the adapter has not appeared in the Device Manager.

Does anyone believe removing the adapter and putting it back would solve the issue? I would rather not open my computer if there is little chance of it solving the issue. I am a complete novice doing this.

Not sure if this is relevant but in my Network Adapter in Device Manager there was "Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter". It has since disappeared.

jwblue, Oct 10, 2022
Thema:

1. Error code 45 on my wireless adapter, on device manager - Similar Threads - Error code wireless

2. Wireless Network Adapter: error code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Network Adapter: error code 45: Hi, this morning I couldn't connect my laptop to the hotspot on my phone, because wifi seems to be missing. I found the hidden Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Network Adapter, which gives the following error code:This hardware device is not connected error code 45. To solve the...
  3. Wireless Network Adapter: error code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Network Adapter: error code 45: Hi, this morning I couldn't connect my laptop to the hotspot on my phone, because wifi seems to be missing. I found the hidden Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Network Adapter, which gives the following error code:This hardware device is not connected error code 45. To solve the...
  4. Error code 45 on my wireless adapter, on device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 45 on my wireless adapter, on device manager: My laptop's wifi has been weird since around 1 year ago, it get better after sometime, but few days ago it got worst again. Here's the behaviour from what I can remember:First, my wifi will be unusable after I use the internet for something, like playing game or youtube or...
  5. Error code 45 on my wireless adapter, on device manager

Error code 45 on my wireless adapter, on device manager: My laptop's wifi has been weird since around 1 year ago, it get better after sometime, but few days ago it got worst again. Here's the behaviour from what I can remember:First, my wifi will be unusable after I use the internet for something, like playing game or youtube or...
  6. Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45: Hi MS team,I need some help regarding of my wifi adapter issue. Sometimes my wifi adapter is hidden, disabled, and get error code 45. I already tried several common method in the internet such as show hidden device and then scan for hardware changes, run the troubleshooter,...
  7. Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45

Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45: Hi MS team,I need some help regarding of my wifi adapter issue. Sometimes my wifi adapter is hidden, disabled, and get error code 45. I already tried several common method in the internet such as show hidden device and then scan for hardware changes, run the troubleshooter,...
  8. Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Device Manager Code 45 - Xbox Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager Code 45 - Xbox Wireless Adapter: I disabled the device for my Xbox One Wireless Adapter, listed as "USB Input Device" in my Device Manager. Restarted my computer and went back into my device manager to re-enable the device. However, the device didn't show up. When I select "Show Hidden Drivers", I can see...
  10. Wireless Adapter Error Code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Adapter Error Code 45: Hello There, I was making a dual boot of ubuntu alongside Windows 10, while installing ubuntu I recognizes that I can't connect to my WiFi .. I canceled the installation and went into my Windows 10, I found that the WiFi icon had gone and there is a red cross in place of it...