Windows 10: Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to...

Discus and support Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft a couple weeks ago, and now I can't launch it or sign into my account on windows 11. On my windows 10 PC, the sign in works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Perry Topham, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to...

I purchased Minecraft a couple weeks ago, and now I can't launch it or sign into my account on windows 11. On my windows 10 PC, the sign in works flawlessly, but on my windows 11 laptop, there is an endless loop between 'Just a Moment' and empty space. I have tried almost everything, resetting the Windows Store cache, recreating AUInstallAgent folder, etc

:)

Perry Topham, Jan 12, 2024
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Issue when launching applications - infinite loop

Hi Dalchina,

Thank you for your quick answer.
    I will try to perform a clean boot later since I don't know how to do and I did not have time for it tonight.

Sorry for the oversight of version number, reading quickly through it I thought it was asking which OS I had. Here it is

Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to... -issue-when-launching-applications-infinite-loop-131116768_232425218468345_2843839217690450988_n.png

By looking at the reliability history, I found that the series of crashes started early November :
    Sorry this is in French, if you need any translation please ask me

Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to... 310242d1607716839t-issue-when-launching-applications-infinite-loop-1.png

"Windows was not stopped correctly"

Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to... 310243d1607716839t-issue-when-launching-applications-infinite-loop-2.png

"Hardware error" ?

Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to... 310244d1607716839t-issue-when-launching-applications-infinite-loop-3.png

Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to... 310245d1607716839t-issue-when-launching-applications-infinite-loop-4.png

I will give you a feedback as soon as I have time to perform a Clean boot

AlphonseTrd, Jan 12, 2024
  4. Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to...

BSOD Infinite Loop, can't do anything

Hello,

Recently I was playing Minecraft and I had just installed mods. When I installed the mods, I loaded up Minecraft and it crashed and did trial and error 3 times of removing mods and launching Minecraft to see which one was crashing it. After the third attempt,
    I got the Blue Screen of Death and have been in an infinite restart and boot loop. I cannot get to the Automatic Repair Screen as no matter what happens, I will always get a blue screen and different stop code. I tried booting off a USB but it's still stuck
    in a BSOD boot loop. I cannot enter safe mode or do anything. All I can do is enter the bios. What can I do?

Knigubyian, Jan 12, 2024
Thema:

Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to...

1. Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to... - Similar Threads - Error Code 0x87E10BD0

2. Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0x87E10BD0 launching Minecraft, infinite loop when attempting to sign in to...: I purchased Minecraft a couple weeks ago, and now I can't launch it or sign into my account on windows 11. On my windows 10 PC, the sign in works flawlessly, but on my windows 11 laptop, there is an endless loop between 'Just a Moment' and empty space. I have tried almost...
  3. Sign-in options infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in options infinite loop: Hello ,Sorry for my English,It has been one year I’m struggling with issue and nothing seems to work.I want to change the password of my computer latest windows version, for privacy issues, but I can’t.I have an infinite loop each time I wanna access « Sign-in options »Please...
  4. Sign-in options infinite loop

Sign-in options infinite loop: Hello ,Sorry for my English,It has been one year I’m struggling with issue and nothing seems to work.I want to change the password of my computer latest windows version, for privacy issues, but I can’t.I have an infinite loop each time I wanna access « Sign-in options »Please...
  5. Error Code 0x87e10bd0 on Gamepass App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x87e10bd0 on Gamepass App: My Gamepass App has developed a fault, where no games will launch. When I attempt to launch a game I get the error code 0x87e10bd0, or one of a variety of other exceptions. The Age of Empire games for example attempt to launch an installer instead of starting and then...
  6. Issue when launching applications - infinite loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue when launching applications - infinite loop: Hi, I have an Acer gaming laptop (Win 10) that has some issues when I start Word and Epic Games Launcher : -Office Word : It does not start at all OR It let me choose if I want to launch it in safe mode and then nothing happens OR it start without any issueI tried some...
  7. Error 0x87E10BD0

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x87E10BD0: I'm having trouble downloading and installing Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to download Forza, it says retrieving license and then an error. The error code is 0x87E10BD0. I've tried almost everything that I could find online. a. Clearing the...
  8. error code 0x87E10BD0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 0x87E10BD0: Quiero jugar Forza Horizon 4 y cuando inicio el juego me sale este error, es la segunda vez que me sucede solamente que la primera vez instale un DLC que compre y se arreglo y me dejo jugar, pero ya llevo 2 días tratando de jugar y siempre me aparece el mismo error, fui a la...
  9. Code: 0x87E10BD0

Code: 0x87E10BD0: ErrorCode: 0x87E10BD0. App wont install. I tried downloading it in clean boot but it is still throwing the same code. The app is a free app. I am signed into my Microsoft account. Running Windows 10, ran all available updates today. What should I try next?...
  10. Infinite BSOD Loop, Various Error Codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite BSOD Loop, Various Error Codes: I did a teardown of my Windows 10 machine to clean all the parts and do some cable management and when I reassembled and restarted I had some issues. It started with a corrupted RAM BSOD, so I cleaned the connector pins on the RAM sticks with alcohol. Then I couldn't get a...