Windows 10: ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

Discus and support ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We have a perl script on a Linux server that invokes a VBScript on Windows Server 2019 to refresh the data in an excel pivot sheet and then save a copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abhishek Mendon, Apr 22, 2024.

1. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

We have a perl script on a Linux server that invokes a VBScript on Windows Server 2019 to refresh the data in an excel pivot sheet and then save a copy of the same without the data connections. We randomly face an error in this process, but the issue is fixed on a rerun without any changes. The complete error log we get is :4/19/2024 2:55:43 AM - Excel workbook opened 4/19/2024 2:56:31 AM - Conections refreshed 4/19/2024 2:56:44 AM - ERROR: -2147467259, Unexpected Error:\r\n\r\nMessage:\r\nUnable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference\r\n\r\r\nDetails:\r\nMicrosoft.Mas

:)

Abhishek Mendon, Apr 22, 2024

2. IE error Unable to get property 'tokenizationSupport' of undefined or null reference

Either way would look like your cue to fix a "null reference" problem.

BTW the "original picture" was not showing current maintenance for IE.

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Apr 22, 2024
  3. IE error Unable to get property 'tokenizationSupport' of undefined or null reference

I get this error Unable to get property 'tokenizationSupport' of undefined or null reference. IE 11

ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference 4d77831d-3850-4a12-a7ae-1c259767f933.png

ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference ccfb9ed3-e5c5-4393-94b7-cf7dee7605f4.png

Rupesh Kumar Tiwari, Apr 22, 2024
  4. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

IE error Unable to get property 'tokenizationSupport' of undefined or null reference

Hi,

I have the same problem.

I installed the windows 10, 2 days ago.

Also here are the answers to the 5 questions:

1. Windows 10

2. I just installed the Windows 10 so I would say that this is the biggest change. (On Windows 7 I never received the error with 'tokenizationSupport')

3. The original picture is the error message for an local application that I am developing. Also on some other sites I get a similar error with "[object Object]" instead of "Unable to get property 'tokenizationSupport' of undefined or null reference"

4. None since 'tokenizationSupport' is not from the application I am developing. Also on the other sites I did not received the error on Windows 7

5. I have the latest updates on the notebook.

Dan,

Dan_Schaeffler, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

1. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference - Similar Threads - ERROR 2147467259 Unable

2. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference: We have a perl script on a Linux server that invokes a VBScript on Windows Server 2019 to refresh the data in an excel pivot sheet and then save a copy of the same without the data connections. We randomly face an error in this process, but the issue is fixed on a rerun...
  3. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference: We have a perl script on a Linux server that invokes a VBScript on Windows Server 2019 to refresh the data in an excel pivot sheet and then save a copy of the same without the data connections. We randomly face an error in this process, but the issue is fixed on a rerun...
  4. Undefined Bitlocker Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Undefined Bitlocker Error: Hello Microsoft ,Yesterday I got a problem in by Dell Inspiron laptop having windows 10. Usually I was Downloading Cricket 07 From Ocean of Games Site.According to the tutorial I got from them. It was to disable all the antivirus and security for running exe file which I...
  5. Undefined Bitlocker Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undefined Bitlocker Error: Hello Microsoft ,Yesterday I got a problem in by Dell Inspiron laptop having windows 10. Usually I was Downloading Cricket 07 From Ocean of Games Site.According to the tutorial I got from them. It was to disable all the antivirus and security for running exe file which I...
  6. Undefined Bitlocker Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unable to sign in. TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined reading 'length'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in. TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined reading 'length': No puedo iniciar sesion y me aparece la leyenda Unable to sign in. TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined reading 'length' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-in-typeerror-cannot-read-properties/7d610521-458b-42b4-8bb8-f4a01160150d
  8. Unable to sign in. TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined reading 'length'

Unable to sign in. TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined reading 'length': No puedo iniciar sesion y me aparece la leyenda Unable to sign in. TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined reading 'length' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-in-typeerror-cannot-read-properties/7d610521-458b-42b4-8bb8-f4a01160150d
  9. undefined script error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    undefined script error: After the Windows 10 Insider update my watchfire ignite program started to open a script error, specifically: The value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function object. Is there any fix, I am unable to get rid of rendering app...
  10. Script error the value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function...

Script error the value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function...: After one of last two or three insider updates my watchfire ignite program keeps opening a script error come up and stays no mater what. Say The value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function object. Cannot fix or get rid of rendering app useless....