Windows 10: Error 0x80070641 - I can't install windows Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables even...

Discus and support Error 0x80070641 - I can't install windows Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables even... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I tried to reset my laptop since it had an error before that involves windows file explorer. So basically whenever my laptop opens before it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MATR09, Dec 28, 2021.

1. MATR09 Win User

Error 0x80070641 - I can't install windows Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables even...

So I tried to reset my laptop since it had an error before that involves windows file explorer. So basically whenever my laptop opens before it keeps on refreshing and I can't do anything about it so I decided to reset my PC, now after resetting my PC I thought that everything was resolved until I tried to download some drivers since it performed a clean install of windows. Whenever I try to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable it prompted the error 0x80070641. I tried most of the solutions that I saw on the internet but it didn't fix the problem so I tried the sfc /scannow method but

:)

MATR09, Dec 28, 2021

2. Visual C++ Redistributable won't install?

This issue might if the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is not installed properly.

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Refer to the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Andre Da Costa, Dec 28, 2021
  3. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Dec 28, 2021
  4. Error 0x80070641 - I can't install windows Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables even...

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) install problem

Thanks for the update on the result of you performing the suggested troubleshooting steps. Since you're still getting the error message, we suggest that you get in touch with the application developer to verify the compatibility of the app with Windows 10
    as well as confirm what other components it needs to install properly. The reason we are suggesting this is that the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages are generally pre-installed in the Windows operating system and additional Microsoft Visual C++
    2008 SP1 Redistributable Packages may require an additional license to install.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Dec 28, 2021
Thema:

Error 0x80070641 - I can't install windows Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables even...

1. Error 0x80070641 - I can't install windows Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables even... - Similar Threads - Error 0x80070641 can't

2. I can't download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable: This is what the problem is but as of what I know there is nothing installing in my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-microsoft-visual-c-redistributable/524ea7bc-4738-4373-9f25-d0cbdc5250a5
  3. I can't download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable: This is what the problem is but as of what I know there is nothing installing in my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-microsoft-visual-c-redistributable/524ea7bc-4738-4373-9f25-d0cbdc5250a5
  4. Error 0x80070641 - I can't install newer versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables

Error 0x80070641 - I can't install newer versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables: I got a brand new gaming laptop HP Victus 15, Intel Core i7, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 eight days ago and so far things have been working fine. However, today I've tried playing a new game that game out [Cities: Skyline 2 yes I'm aware the game has performance issues, I haven't...
  5. Error 0x80070641 - I can't install newer versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80070641 - I can't install newer versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables: I got a brand new gaming laptop HP Victus 15, Intel Core i7, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 eight days ago and so far things have been working fine. However, today I've tried playing a new game that game out [Cities: Skyline 2 yes I'm aware the game has performance issues, I haven't...
  6. Error 0x80070641 - I can't install windows Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables even...

Error 0x80070641 - I can't install windows Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables even...: So I tried to reset my laptop since it had an error before that involves windows file explorer. So basically whenever my laptop opens before it keeps on refreshing and I can't do anything about it so I decided to reset my PC, now after resetting my PC I thought that...
  7. Error 0x80070641 - I can't install windows Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables even...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0x80070641 - I can't install windows Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables even...: So I tried to reset my laptop since it had an error before that involves windows file explorer. So basically whenever my laptop opens before it keeps on refreshing and I can't do anything about it so I decided to reset my PC, now after resetting my PC I thought that...
  8. I can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable: this is error that gives me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-microsoft-visual-c-2010-x64/4098cd39-bff5-4879-a97e-941a5e09b299
  9. I can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable: this is error that gives me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-microsoft-visual-c-2010-x64/4098cd39-bff5-4879-a97e-941a5e09b299
  10. Can't install Visual C++ Redistributables

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Visual C++ Redistributables: I've recently been running into numerous problems with installs being unable to find vc_runtimeMinimum_x86.msi. I tried everything available, even upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 but even trying to manually re-install the redistributables myself doesn't work because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80070641