Windows 10: ERR Address Unreachable In All Web Browsers and Online Apps

Discus and support ERR Address Unreachable In All Web Browsers and Online Apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Currently, I use my laptop for school and the admins have added a proxy address on my laptop so it works on school WiFi. Unfortunately however, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Phoenix B_763, Mar 11, 2024.

1. ERR Address Unreachable In All Web Browsers and Online Apps

Hi,Currently, I use my laptop for school and the admins have added a proxy address on my laptop so it works on school WiFi. Unfortunately however, I have recently discovered that when I use my laptop at home, and if I open certain web browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Opera GX and Google Chrome, and I search a website I want to open, it shows with an error called "ERR Address Unreachable". The only websites that works are YouTube and other Google created/Microsoft sites.I've searched everywhere on how to fix this issue including resetting my network adapter, syncing date and time, restarting

:)

Phoenix B_763, Mar 11, 2024
  2. Ray.TJ Win User

Web Addresses

Please advise how to prevent previously used web addresses being stored and listed and suggested each time a new search is entered

RayTJ

Ray.TJ, Mar 11, 2024
  3. Jatkowski Win User
    Can no longer access apps in web browser

Mays, I did each of the steps in the order you listed and then restarted the computer, I have just tried 1.Clicking on an app (stickypassword) 2.it again opens on top of the web browser page 3.But when I moved the mouse the open app disappears from the web
    browser open page 4.When I minimize the browser the app is on the desktop So nothing changed with this fix. What else can I try

Thank you

bunnie

Jatkowski, Mar 11, 2024
  4. ERR Address Unreachable In All Web Browsers and Online Apps

A Faster Web Browser for Windows 10?

Hi,

You always have the option to use other browsers, however I strongly suggest that you use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer because of the newer features. To address your issue we are going to enable your Flash Player Plugin. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the "..." button on the upper right corner of your Edge browser.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Under Advanced settings section, click the View advanced settings button.
    • Locate the Use Adobe Flash Player section and toggle the switch on to enable Adobe Flash Player.
    • Refresh your web page or open a new browser tab.
    Let's see how it behaves.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Mar 11, 2024
Thema:

ERR Address Unreachable In All Web Browsers and Online Apps

1. ERR Address Unreachable In All Web Browsers and Online Apps - Similar Threads - ERR Address Unreachable

2. ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR: Hi there. I am currently experiencing the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error and cannot find a fix, please help!I was attempting to bridge a connection between my PC and Xbox using an ethernet cable. I decided I didn’t want to do this however and deleted the bridge and unplugged...
  3. ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR: Hi there. I am currently experiencing the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error and cannot find a fix, please help!I was attempting to bridge a connection between my PC and Xbox using an ethernet cable. I decided I didn’t want to do this however and deleted the bridge and unplugged...
  4. ERR Address Unreachable In All Web Browsers and Online Apps

ERR Address Unreachable In All Web Browsers and Online Apps: Hi,Currently, I use my laptop for school and the admins have added a proxy address on my laptop so it works on school WiFi. Unfortunately however, I have recently discovered that when I use my laptop at home, and if I open certain web browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Opera GX...
  5. Disabling all web browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling all web browsers: I'm wanting to know if there's a way to disable all web browser access including the Windows Search Box being able to pull up web results. I need for Steam and my virtual desktop interface client to work, but other than those two I don't want any access to the internet. I...
  6. Disabling all web browsers

Disabling all web browsers: I'm wanting to know if there's a way to disable all web browser access including the Windows Search Box being able to pull up web results. I need for Steam and my virtual desktop interface client to work, but other than those two I don't want any access to the internet. I...
  7. Disabling all web browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Canceling an unreachable Web site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Canceling an unreachable Web site: I keep getting multiple security threat warnings from the site mono8.biz. Windows says it is not there. How can I block this site from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/canceling-an-unreachable-web-site/74936083-9e7a-4198-9dcc-a51cff749d46
  9. Problem with all web browsers

Problem with all web browsers: All of the controls and shortcut bar keep disappearing from all browsers. Chrome, Firefox and Edge. I have to reboot to get them back. This is happening 2 - 3 times a day and is getting annoying. The example below is using Edge. [ATTACH]...
  10. All web browsers keep crashing

All web browsers keep crashing: Hello, All my browsers (google chrome, firefox, internet explorer) keep crashing on Windows 8.1. I've disabled all add-ons, I've run a virus check and still can't seem to fix the problem. The error message I get on internet explorer is: Windows Data Execution Prevention...