Windows 10: Enter Recovery after restart when battery below 50 percent

Discus and support Enter Recovery after restart when battery below 50 percent in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. i am using windows 11 on Lenovo Idepad 3 14ABA7. From the first time i use this laptop, i found there is some things odd with this laptop. on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dapodik smaitbs, Sep 17, 2024 at 4:52 AM.

1. Enter Recovery after restart when battery below 50 percent

Hi. i am using windows 11 on Lenovo Idepad 3 14ABA7. From the first time i use this laptop, i found there is some things odd with this laptop. on this first chapter, when my battery low, it force restart then enter the recovery mode. after consult with Lenovo support center, they suggest to do recovery using USB recovery mode. and the problem solved, my laptop do not restart when battery is low. but i found other issue second chapter. when my battery level is below 50%, when i turn on from this laptop off, it always force me to enter the recovery mode, it is very bothering me, especially whe

:)

dapodik smaitbs, Sep 17, 2024 at 4:52 AM

2. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

3. Battery stops charging at 50%

Apparently there is a setting (on Vaios only?) to limit the battery charging to 50% or 80% to increase useful battery life. I changed it to 80%, now my battery charges to 80%. It is also possible to remove this limit altogether so that the battery charges
    to 100%.

4. Enter Recovery after restart when battery below 50 percent

android recovery and kernel.img

IF you cannot enter ADB then your drivers are not working. Download the proper drivers for the device and do adb.exe devices to see if it shows anything

Thema:

Enter Recovery after restart when battery below 50 percent

1. Enter Recovery after restart when battery below 50 percent - Similar Threads - Enter Recovery restart

2. Enter Recovery after restart when battery below 50 percent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enter Recovery after restart when battery below 50 percent: Hi. i am using windows 11 on Lenovo Idepad 3 14ABA7. From the first time i use this laptop, i found there is some things odd with this laptop. on this first chapter, when my battery low, it force restart then enter the recovery mode. after consult with Lenovo support center,...
  3. Laptop won't enter windows recovery environment after restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't enter windows recovery environment after restarting: I'm trying to do a clean install but after installing the creation tool, I restarted my laptop but it didn't enter windows recovery. Am I missing something?...
  4. Laptop won't enter windows recovery environment after restarting

Laptop won't enter windows recovery environment after restarting: I'm trying to do a clean install but after installing the creation tool, I restarted my laptop but it didn't enter windows recovery. Am I missing something?...
  5. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts: Hello,anytime I turn the computer on or restart it, I see the "BitLocker recovery" screen asking for the recovery key: "BitLocker needs your recovery key to unblock your drive because the Boot Configuration Data setting 0x12000002 has changed for the following boot...
  6. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts: Hello,anytime I turn the computer on or restart it, I see the "BitLocker recovery" screen asking for the recovery key: "BitLocker needs your recovery key to unblock your drive because the Boot Configuration Data setting 0x12000002 has changed for the following boot...
  7. BitLocker keeps entering recovery mode after restarts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Why my battery icon stuck at 50 percent and when I unpleg my laptop it just turns off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my battery icon stuck at 50 percent and when I unpleg my laptop it just turns off...: Why my battery icon stuck at 50 percent and when I unpleg my laptop it just turns off directly??I have Toshiba Dynabook satellite Pro A50 - windows 11 pro...
  9. ram usage is more than 50 percent even when it is idle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ram usage is more than 50 percent even when it is idle: Restarting doesn't seem to help. like , the non pool memory usage is more than 500mb when it is checked at once the laptop is powered on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-usage-is-more-than-50-percent-even-when-it-is/1790384e-1e68-4f6a-9252-99d5df96961f
  10. HDD 50 percent used even after format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HDD 50 percent used even after format: (WIN 10 PRO with GPT HDD) I recently added SSD to laptop and replaced optical drive with HDD(old one with the help of caddy). Installed new win 10 pro to SSD and formated the HDD with the help of Mini Partition tool. Even after format it show 50 percent used. Not able...