Windows 10: Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

Discus and support Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have already updated the driver to High definition audio device but only the enhancements tab in speaker properties popped up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maik32, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Maik32 Win User

Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

I have already updated the driver to High definition audio device but only the enhancements tab in speaker properties popped up

:)

Maik32, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

no enhancements tab on my speaker properties HP windows 10

Hi Manuelde,

Outdated audio driver is one of the usual caused why the enhancements tab is not appearing on the speakers properties. There are also audio drivers that don't have an enhancement tab.

To isolate the root cause of the issue, we need additional information:

• Which audio driver are you using?
    • Were you able to use the enhancement tab before?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest uninstalling the driver using the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 3, 2022
  3. Microphone Enhancement tab is empty

Hi Jacob. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Microphone Enhancement missing tab in Windows Sound Control Panel:

https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/fix-mis... (No need for driver app)

https://wethegeek.com/enhancement-tab-missing-o...

https://windowsreport.com/no-enhancement-tab-wi...

(Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially avoid Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

Fix: Enhancements Tab Missing

(Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially avoid Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Nov 3, 2022
  4. erpster4 Win User

Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab

in addition to my previous post, here's what the Enhancements tab looks like on the Speaker properties dialog box when using traditional/legacy Realtek HDA drivers and not Realtek UAD drivers:

Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing [​IMG]

(this is only an example as there's also an srs premium sound tab, which is an extra enhancement for certain computers with realtek audio + srs; as I said previously this dialog box may be going away in a future release of Win10 as MS wants to move everything onto the Windows Settings app)

note to leis - I have found a slightly newer Realtek UAD driver from Lenovo that you can try out; it's v6.0.8734.1 & even though it may not be listed for your ideacentre 510-15icb model (it was listed for ideacentre 510-15ick), the 8734 uad driver should work as it has the same INF files as the 8699.1 version.

erpster4, Nov 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing - Similar Threads - Enhancements tab microphone

2. Enhancement tab is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancement tab is missing: Hi,After running sysprep 'Enhancement' is getting deleted from Control Panel -> Sound and replaced with 'Effects' tab.As per our product requirement 'Enhancement' should exists. Is anyone have an idea why it is deleted?Thanks...
  3. Enhancement tab is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enhancement tab is missing: Hi,After running sysprep 'Enhancement' is getting deleted from Control Panel -> Sound and replaced with 'Effects' tab.As per our product requirement 'Enhancement' should exists. Is anyone have an idea why it is deleted?Thanks...
  4. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing: I have already updated the driver to High definition audio device but only the enhancements tab in speaker properties popped up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhancements-tab-in-microphone-properties-missing/74f555da-ac11-4ad3-9f8f-26cf1dd82b77
  5. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing: I have already updated the driver to High definition audio device but only the enhancements tab in speaker properties popped up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhancements-tab-in-microphone-properties-missing/74f555da-ac11-4ad3-9f8f-26cf1dd82b77
  6. Enhancements Tab Is Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancements Tab Is Missing: Hello I hope you are doing fine.A while ago I got a new Jounivo JV906 microphone, and it's great with a good pricing around $30, anyways the one issue with this microphone is that it has a buzzing/static noise effect in the background, now after research I found that Windows...
  7. Enhancements Tab Is Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enhancements Tab Is Missing: Hello I hope you are doing fine.A while ago I got a new Jounivo JV906 microphone, and it's great with a good pricing around $30, anyways the one issue with this microphone is that it has a buzzing/static noise effect in the background, now after research I found that Windows...
  8. Enhancements tab missing in Speakers Properties on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Enhancements tab missing in Speakers Properties on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If the Enhancements tab is missing in Sound settings or Speakers Properties for Realtek […] This article Enhancements tab missing in Speakers Properties on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Missing Audio enhancements tab for headset microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Audio enhancements tab for headset microphone: Hi , my headset microphone has a static in the background, it sounds like I am in a thunder storm whilst speaking. There is not fault with my headset as the microphone works perfectly fine on my phone. I searched the solution and it says use enhancements tab and tick noise...
  10. Enhancement tab missing from sounds - microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enhancement tab missing from sounds - microphone: I have no idea what to do... please help. submitted by /u/_AlexOne_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuehxv/enhancement_tab_missing_from_sounds_microphone/