Windows 10: Endless sync / Processing 96.973 changes

Discus and support Endless sync / Processing 96.973 changes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Yesterday OneDrive.exe crashed and slowed down my computer / 100% CPU usage...I had to re-establish connection to OneDrive Cloud... Provided the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hfr_1976, Jun 30, 2024 at 10:22 AM.

1. hfr_1976 Win User

Endless sync / Processing 96.973 changes

Yesterday OneDrive.exe crashed and slowed down my computer / 100% CPU usage...I had to re-establish connection to OneDrive Cloud... Provided the same folder as before...Now: Already said that "All files in sync" but File Explorer showed still almost all folders/files in "syncing state":I am using a monthly paid subscription for extra OneDrive storage but that many changes as shown in the first two screen-shots is simply wrong!As a software developer that it is a bug. I guess there is a way to workaround this issue, since it worked in the past and no software update happened recently.

:)

2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

3. Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

4. mdl22 Win User

Backup stops at 96%

I haven't been able to update my phone (520) for about two months. Every time I try, it gets to 96% and says there's an error. I tried following the steps on an answer to someone's identical question and it didn't work (This was deleting the backup from
    OneDrive, turning off text backup, changing the lockscreen to Bing and syncing internet explorer). What can I do?

Thema:

1. Endless sync / Processing 96.973 changes - Similar Threads - Endless sync Processing

2. Endless sync / Processing 96.973 changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless sync / Processing 96.973 changes: Yesterday OneDrive.exe crashed and slowed down my computer / 100% CPU usage...I had to re-establish connection to OneDrive Cloud... Provided the same folder as before...Now: Already said that "All files in sync" but File Explorer showed still almost all folders/files in...
  3. Endless sync / Processing 96.973 changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Endless sync / Processing 96.973 changes: Yesterday OneDrive.exe crashed and slowed down my computer / 100% CPU usage...I had to re-establish connection to OneDrive Cloud... Provided the same folder as before...Now: Already said that "All files in sync" but File Explorer showed still almost all folders/files in...
  4. Windows stuck on 96% update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck on 96% update: Windows stuck on updates 96% complete. Went through all the steps that was recommended still stuck. What do I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-stuck-on-96-update/8fa077ae-9584-4860-b7c2-cbe8c7cfd394
  5. Windows stuck on 96% update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stuck on 96% update: Windows stuck on updates 96% complete. Went through all the steps that was recommended still stuck. What do I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-stuck-on-96-update/8fa077ae-9584-4860-b7c2-cbe8c7cfd394
  6. Windows stuck on 96% update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 Explorer Search Processes Endlessly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Explorer Search Processes Endlessly: Windows 10 Search has become really problematic. More often than not the completion bar for a search approaches the right side and then continues to process and never finishes. I can walk away from my computer and the next day it is still searching for search results. How can...
  8. windows defender quick scanning process gonna endless

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender quick scanning process gonna endless: windows 10 ; windows defender ; full updatedstart quick scan ,then :last night=scanning almost 2 hour but scanning only complete half and scanning ,scanning and scanningtodays day = scanning 1 hour again but again failed to this endless scanningNow = almost 30 minutes gone ,...
  9. Update stops at 96%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update stops at 96%: I can update to 96% and then it says it cannot further update. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-stops-at-96/dd46b12a-589f-43f3-9744-59a5db0aaabd
  10. host processing for sync

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    host processing for sync: if turned off on home computer, will I still be able to use other computers or cell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/host-processing-for-sync/bb44f2c2-b2c3-47a5-8f3f-f7cd872af15c