Windows 10: EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry

Discus and support EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I wanted to enable readyboost on my laptop but it says that my laptop is already fast enough and all of the ways to enable readyboost forcefully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ConfusedUngaBunga, Dec 17, 2023.

1. EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry

So I wanted to enable readyboost on my laptop but it says that my laptop is already fast enough and all of the ways to enable readyboost forcefully include a folder in the registry 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\EMDMgmt' but the EMDMgmt is nowhere to be found in the registry. Please HELP!

:)

ConfusedUngaBunga, Dec 17, 2023

2. Registry editing

Hello,

This issue may have occurred after one of the following situations:

• You upgrade the Windows operating system.
    • You install or uninstall CD or DVD recording programs.
    • You uninstall Microsoft Digital Image.

Given that, we suggest performing the methods in this article:
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs
    The resolutions that are listed in that article may help solve some instances but not all instances of this problem.

Important:This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base
    article.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Dec 17, 2023
  3. registry fix

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing some issues using Windows 10.

I would like to know some information.

• What registry fix are you trying to run?

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Have you taken a backup of all your data?
    I would suggest you to take a backup of all your data before doing any changes in the registry keys. If you do any incorrect changes to the registry you won’t be able to boot the computer.

Disclaimer: This section, method, or task contains steps that tells you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps
    carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in
    the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

322756 (How to back up and restore the registry in Windows - Microsoft Support )

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

Please let us know the information in brief. We will be glad to assist you further.

Mayank Gupta10, Dec 17, 2023
  4. Jessen P Win User

EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry

Removing app from Windows registry

Hi Calvin,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• Is the issue specific to a particular app?
    • What other steps have you tried before the registry step in order to uninstall that app?

Please reply to the questions in order to assist you in a better way.

Jessen P, Dec 17, 2023
Thema:

EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry

1. EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry - Similar Threads - EMDMgmt nowhere found

2. why is SecureBoot nowhere to be found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is SecureBoot nowhere to be found?: i went into my bios to find it and couldnt find anything about secure boot? all there was was safe mode and that messes up my pc, theres no option or anything related to secure boot, help? i want to enable it for valorant...
  3. why is SecureBoot nowhere to be found?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is SecureBoot nowhere to be found?: i went into my bios to find it and couldnt find anything about secure boot? all there was was safe mode and that messes up my pc, theres no option or anything related to secure boot, help? i want to enable it for valorant...
  4. EMDMgmt file/key nowhere to be found in registry editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EMDMgmt file/key nowhere to be found in registry editor: Even though such question was already asked, it did not help in my case.After making a new key called "EMDMgmt" nothing shows up in it no matter what I do.Tried also installing the EMDMgmt.dll file but it also didnt work.Any help?...
  5. EMDMgmt file/key nowhere to be found in registry editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EMDMgmt file/key nowhere to be found in registry editor: Even though such question was already asked, it did not help in my case.After making a new key called "EMDMgmt" nothing shows up in it no matter what I do.Tried also installing the EMDMgmt.dll file but it also didnt work.Any help?...
  6. EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry: So I wanted to enable readyboost on my laptop but it says that my laptop is already fast enough and all of the ways to enable readyboost forcefully include a folder in the registry 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\EMDMgmt' but the EMDMgmt is...
  7. Bluetooth nowhere to be found.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth nowhere to be found.: Hi! I recently reinstalled Windows on my laptop, my laptop has bluetooth inbuilt and was working flawlessly before the reset, I installed windows through flash drive and I had no problem doing that. I cannot find bluetooth at Device manager, here are the steps are followed...
  8. Help? Friend in friendlist XBOX nowhere to be found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help? Friend in friendlist XBOX nowhere to be found...: I tried to add a new friend to my XBOX account, he got the message and accepted my friendship but when I check my friends list he is nowhere to be found. The XBOX app says that he's already my friend in my friends list but I can't find him. So what can be the matter? I have...
  9. Cortana is nowhere to be found...

in Cortana
    Cortana is nowhere to be found...: Hello! I have a few simple questions. Is Cortana available in the Philippines? Because I can't seem to find her anywhere in my laptop. If yes, is there anyway to easily find her? I've tried all the obvious options like using the search bar, device manager, etc. Still no...
  10. Logitech Setpoint nowhere to be found.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Setpoint nowhere to be found.: Did a clean Windows 10 install yesterday, and installed the latest Logitech setpoint. After the installation it stated that I can edit settings for my mouse or keyboard by clicking the setpoint tile in the start menu. Well it is not there, and I cannot even find where it was...