Windows 10: emails sent on website

Discus and support emails sent on website in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, Whenever I send an email from a website I use Thunderbird for most email., it obviously does not go to the sent box. Are these mails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JS3278, Jan 10, 2021.

1. JS3278 Win User

emails sent on website

Hi all,

Whenever I send an email from a website I use Thunderbird for most email., it obviously does not go to the sent box. Are these mails retrievable? I use Win 10.

Thanks,

Jim

:)

JS3278, Jan 10, 2021
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Jan 10, 2021
  3. linda f Win User
    Having trouble with emails sent directly from a website

I am having trouble sending an email when it is sent directly from a website. As an example, I visit a website daily where I can click on the option to email a comic strip. Recently the emails stopped getting sent. All looked ok on my end, but the receiver never got the email. This is happening on other websites as well. I have had this problem in the past on employment websites. I missed out on several job opportunities because, although it looked like my email with resume attached was sent, it never actually was.

I have looked at my settings and found nothing to deal with this problem. I have no problems sending or receiving emails from my regular outlook account.

Has anyone else had this issue? I would really like to know how to fix it.

Thanks

linda f, Jan 10, 2021
  4. linda f Win User

emails sent on website

Having trouble with emails sent directly from a website

emails sent on website [​IMG]

linda f, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

emails sent on website

1. emails sent on website - Similar Threads - emails sent website

2. Decrypting sent emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Decrypting sent emails: Hello, for some reason I had encryption capabilities on my 365 account for a while. I encrypted and sent a few sensitive emails. Encryption then disappeared as an option. My email host GoDaddy has no explanation for how I had encryption. I now need to decrypt the emails I...
  3. Decrypting sent emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Decrypting sent emails: Hello, for some reason I had encryption capabilities on my 365 account for a while. I encrypted and sent a few sensitive emails. Encryption then disappeared as an option. My email host GoDaddy has no explanation for how I had encryption. I now need to decrypt the emails I...
  4. where is sent in email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is sent in email: where is sent in e-mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-sent-in-email/04bf88f4-8631-4998-a65b-dc1e25ad4aca
  5. cant sent emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant sent emails: Hello I have just today installed Windows 10 after using Windows, now have a problem sending emails, but I am still receiving them ok. I am using Microsoft Office Outlook as my email provider and my emails are stuck in the outbox and will not be sent. Can anybody help...
  6. Attachments not sent in emails

Attachments not sent in emails: Just like in this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/all/attachments/2908a724-3a64-431f-825b-0960974c8957 I have the same problem. I send emails but the attachments - that I KNOW are there - don't send. They are removed from the email, which is then...
  7. Sent emails are missing...

Sent emails are missing...: Hello All, I have lost all of my sent emails in the mail and calendar app, and when I send new emails, they are not showing up in the sent folder. I have: -read and tried every suggestion in the forum -connected with a Support person who took control of my computer and...
  8. sent emails folder

sent emails folder: How do I get Windows Mail, not Outlook.com, to send or log my Sent emails. At the moment they are sent but there is no record in either Sent or Sent Itmes folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-emails-folder/d4ab3fa9-df92-4824-818b-efc3aa879da1
  9. Sent Emails

Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...
  10. Having trouble with emails sent directly from a website

in Browsers and Email
    Having trouble with emails sent directly from a website: I am having trouble sending an email when it is sent directly from a website. As an example, I visit a website daily where I can click on the option to email a comic strip. Recently the emails stopped getting sent. All looked ok on my end, but the receiver never got the...