Windows 10: Email / password not being recognised

Discus and support Email / password not being recognised in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my I phone7 old I know I get a message as above not recognising either user name and or password. This started beginning of October. Have I missed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BernardO'Brien, Oct 22, 2024 at 5:27 AM.

1. Email / password not being recognised

On my I phone7 old I know I get a message as above not recognising either user name and or password. This started beginning of October. Have I missed some download from Microsoft? I use MSN Premium butterfly for so many years and no problems. Not it is a big problem for my phone. I have outlook on my phone and that works fine. Any help would be appreciated but please keep working simple as I struggle with tech. KR Bernard

:)

BernardO'Brien, Oct 22, 2024 at 5:27 AM
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

3. Magic Bus Win User
    new email not recognising password

I created a new email with outlook.com but it does not recognise the password that I created. It may be something to do with me syncing it with my other email account. I don't know how to resolve . Can someone help me

4. Email / password not being recognised

Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, Oct 22, 2024 at 5:32 AM
Thema:

Email / password not being recognised

1. Email / password not being recognised - Similar Threads - Email password being

2. Email / password not being recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email / password not being recognised: On my I phone7 old I know I get a message as above not recognising either user name and or password. This started beginning of October. Have I missed some download from Microsoft? I use MSN Premium butterfly for so many years and no problems. Not it is a big problem for my...
  3. password not recognised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    password not recognised: I successfully logged in and pressed reset to reset my computer and delete all files, but after the reset I went to log in again and it kept leading me to a black screen and saying failed login it was the right password as I used it an hour before I reset- I have now changed...
  4. Not Recognising password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Recognising password: Hi my windows 10 keeps showing automatic Repair: Your PC did not start correctly When I try to access safe mode nothing happens and when I try to enter my Microsoft password it keeps telling me The password is incorrect Try again. I have tried the password on other devices...
  5. Not Recognising password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Recognising password: Hi my windows 10 keeps showing automatic Repair: Your PC did not start correctly When I try to access safe mode nothing happens and when I try to enter my Microsoft password it keeps telling me The password is incorrect Try again. I have tried the password on other devices...
  6. Not Recognising password

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Ram not being recognised

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ram not being recognised: HiI am having problem with my pc. I have changed my computer from 32bit to 64bit. I am having 4gb ram and the os is win10. But it is still showing 3.49gb. I cleaned the ram and tried different suggestions but it still not recognized. Please help me!Thanks,Abhi...
  8. Camera Not Being Recognised

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera Not Being Recognised: I have a camera I am trying to connect to my new computer (webcam). It works fine on my other computer but doesn’t work on my current one. Camera: USB Shows up in audio in devices on my other computer Doesn’t even show up in device manager on my new computer Could someone...
  9. Monitor Not Being Recognised

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor Not Being Recognised: I had a Window's 10 update this week and now my monitor - Dell E2313H - has lost its resolution settings. It was set to 1920x1080, but the drop down under Display Settings only goes up to 1280x1024. I looked in Device Manager and found that under Monitor it only says...
  10. new email not recognising password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new email not recognising password: I created a new email with outlook.com but it does not recognise the password that I created. It may be something to do with me syncing it with my other email account. I don't know how to resolve . Can someone help me...