Windows 10: eM Client!

Discus and support eM Client! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Some advice please! For a long time now I have used the "Mailbox/Calendar app for my yahoo/outlook accounts. Over the last few months it doesn't seem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Feb 24, 2023.

1. eM Client!

Some advice please! For a long time now I have used the "Mailbox/Calendar app for my yahoo/outlook accounts. Over the last few months it doesn't seem to work with my yahoo account. I have tried various fixes and uninstalls etc but no joy. I have been reading about the eM client app which is in the Microsoft store. Would you recommend me changing to this ? I wanted something like the Mailbox app with "alerts" etc and free!! I think it says you can only use two email accounts which would be fine by me yahoo/Outlook !Any advice would be most welcome!I have tried to sort this Mailbox out for month

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Feb 24, 2023
  2. Callender Win User
    Callender, Feb 24, 2023
  3. Callender Win User
    eM Client

eM Client! notesmall10.png
    Note
    Let's say you have to send emails to a specific group of people. Instead of always putting in all the email addresses, you can just create a distribution list.
    To create a distribution list, go to 'File' and mouse over 'New'. A list of options will appear. Choose the one that says 'Distribution List'. The Distribution List window will appear and there you can click on Add New and then put in everyone's email address.
    When you start a new email, all you have to do is put in the name of the Distribution List in the 'To' field. Write your email, and then send it as a mass email, which means just clicking on File and then 'Send as mass mail'. All the people in the distribution list are hidden.

Source:

Bulk Emails the Easy Way with eM Client | eM Client

Callender, Feb 24, 2023
  4. Callender Win User

eM Client!

eM Client

So for me:

I used ******@gmx.com via emclient.

After creating a distribution list it sent fine just by using the send button and not the send mass email button.

eM Client! 264652d1580059749t-em-client-test-new-message.jpg

eM Client! 264651d1580059715t-em-client-list.jpg

I had to save the distribution list in local folders though.

eM Client! 264650d1580059675t-em-client-distribution-list.jpg

Callender, Feb 24, 2023
Thema:

eM Client!

1. eM Client! - Similar Threads - Client

2. after deploy via intune a firewall rule to client i get "primary status: inactive"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after deploy via intune a firewall rule to client i get "primary status: inactive": Hey,I trying to deploy a list of firewall rules via intune,some rules is ok and work i can see in monitoring and someone does not work.I can see in powershell after i write:"Get-NetFirewallRule -PolicyStore Activestore"That i have a few rules that is "inactive" in the primary...
  3. after deploy via intune a firewall rule to client i get "primary status: inactive"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after deploy via intune a firewall rule to client i get "primary status: inactive": Hey,I trying to deploy a list of firewall rules via intune,some rules is ok and work i can see in monitoring and someone does not work.I can see in powershell after i write:"Get-NetFirewallRule -PolicyStore Activestore"That i have a few rules that is "inactive" in the primary...
  4. while i am trying to sign-in client work profile in my mobile, i am getting "You need to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    while i am trying to sign-in client work profile in my mobile, i am getting "You need to...: I am using Redmi note9 mobile and Android version is 12. It is not allowing my client work profile in my profile and continuously i am getting this error "You need to update settings on this device".I have updated everything in my mobile. Could you please help me out....
  5. while i am trying to sign-in client work profile in my mobile, i am getting "You need to...

while i am trying to sign-in client work profile in my mobile, i am getting "You need to...: I am using Redmi note9 mobile and Android version is 12. It is not allowing my client work profile in my profile and continuously i am getting this error "You need to update settings on this device".I have updated everything in my mobile. Could you please help me out....
  6. how can you play titanfall 2 multiplayer without northstar client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can you play titanfall 2 multiplayer without northstar client: I want to play multiplayer in tf2 but northstar won't work I've tried editing the files but that didn't work and I don't want to play official servers....
  7. how can you play titanfall 2 multiplayer without northstar client

how can you play titanfall 2 multiplayer without northstar client: I want to play multiplayer in tf2 but northstar won't work I've tried editing the files but that didn't work and I don't want to play official servers....
  8. Why does Halo Infinite say unrecognizable game client and not open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Halo Infinite say unrecognizable game client and not open?: I have tried troubleshooting my self but it will not work and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work then sources said I needed to update or repair EasyAntiCheat but the file wouldn't even open, it would open then close immediately, even if I ran it...
  9. Why does Halo Infinite say unrecognizable game client and not open?

Why does Halo Infinite say unrecognizable game client and not open?: I have tried troubleshooting my self but it will not work and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work then sources said I needed to update or repair EasyAntiCheat but the file wouldn't even open, it would open then close immediately, even if I ran it...
  10. How to Onboard windows clients using monitored objects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Onboard windows clients using monitored objects: How to Onboard windows clients using monitored objects https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-onboard-windows-clients-using-monitored/c8c48811-a2a0-4470-91c1-5fa722af471c