Windows 10: Elara app is preventing windows from shutting down?

Discus and support Elara app is preventing windows from shutting down? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where is that app? I don't seem to have it...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Micael Nielsen, Sep 30, 2024.

1. Elara app is preventing windows from shutting down?

Where is that app? I don't seem to have it...

:)

Micael Nielsen, Sep 30, 2024

2. ELARA App preventing shutdown

Me too.

Coincidence or another security failure with a new release of an OS upgrade?

TheMeldrews, Oct 1, 2024
  3. BertSlade Win User
    ELARA App preventing shutdown

I have the Elara virus in my Laptop. It prevents WiFi connections and causes other Apps not to function properly. Recently I upgraded my Laptop from Win 8.1 to Win 10 and Elara appeared a couple of weeks later. I am now doing a full System Scan with Avast.
    If that does not work I will try Windows Defender. Obviously I am using my Desktop PC Win 10 to post this memo.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

BertSlade, Oct 1, 2024
  4. Elara app is preventing windows from shutting down?

ELARA App preventing shutdown

Thank you! I have had so much trouble with Hacking and have seen Elara since and now I know. Wish they'd Lock Them Up! Except my 3rd Party intruders are often from other countries. Wish they would find a life and live it...

ClaudeArfaras, Oct 1, 2024
Thema:

Elara app is preventing windows from shutting down?

1. Elara app is preventing windows from shutting down? - Similar Threads - Elara app preventing

2. A app that prevents shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A app that prevents shutting down: Hello ive been struggling with this problem i tried alot of thing to fix it but nothings work sometimes it says program manager that is the app that prevents me to shutdown pls help me...
  3. A app that prevents shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A app that prevents shutting down: Hello ive been struggling with this problem i tried alot of thing to fix it but nothings work sometimes it says program manager that is the app that prevents me to shutdown pls help me...
  4. A app that prevents shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Elara app is preventing windows from shutting down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elara app is preventing windows from shutting down?: Where is that app? I don't seem to have it... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/elara-app-is-preventing-windows-from-shutting-down/cc5dcfe4-fa85-4337-9fca-312257ed01a2
  6. Elara app is preventing windows from shutting down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elara app is preventing windows from shutting down?: Where is that app? I don't seem to have it... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/elara-app-is-preventing-windows-from-shutting-down/cc5dcfe4-fa85-4337-9fca-312257ed01a2
  7. Elara app preventing shutdown on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Elara app preventing shutdown on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Is the Elara app preventing shutdown on your Windows 11/10 laptop? If yes, this post may help you fix it. Many Windows 11/10 users have found the Elara app running in the background, causing their attempt to shut down the laptop to fail. According to them, the...
  8. App preventing my computer from shutting down

App preventing my computer from shutting down: Hi,Sometimes when I shut down my computer, I will see a screen that says Program Manager is preventing my computer from shutting down even though I have closed all my programs. Does anyone know why this is happening?...
  9. This app is preventing you from shut down

This app is preventing you from shut down: While I am restarting or shutting down my pc, this window comes up and stays for some second. The app name/icon which is preventing me from shutting down is not clear. What's the matter? Is it a virus? [ATTACH]...
  10. Apps that prevent my PC from shutting down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps that prevent my PC from shutting down: So I have 2 programs in the autostart, Winamp and Chatty and before format Winamp used to prevent from shutting down, now after the format it's Chatty (I believe having them in autostart casuses the problem, maybe it's something different). Is there any solution? submitted...