Windows 10: EF6 continually Access__MigrationHistory table leading to SQL errors

Discus and support EF6 continually Access__MigrationHistory table leading to SQL errors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Customers have reported slowness in the our application and have seen a large number of errors reported in SQL. The hosted environment’s performance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rizwan Farooq, Apr 27, 2023.

1. EF6 continually Access__MigrationHistory table leading to SQL errors

Customers have reported slowness in the our application and have seen a large number of errors reported in SQL. The hosted environment’s performance logging tool NewRelic has reported an increase in failure rate which the customer suspect is the cause for application slowness. Application uses Entity Framework 6 for data access.The application uses Entity First Database first approach to access the database. We are seeing the below queries are continuously getting executed on the database:SELECT Count* FROM sys.databases WHERE [name]=N?SELECT Count* FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES AS t WH

:)

Rizwan Farooq, Apr 27, 2023

2. SQL Error

Am trying to reinstall SQL express and am getting below Error message.

Error 27506, Error executing SQL script CreateDB. Line 27. CREATE DATABASE failed. Some file names listed could not be created. Check related errors. (1802)

AmosMacharia Kamau, Apr 27, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Error unhandled exception - SQL logic error no such table: stats

EF6 continually Access__MigrationHistory table leading to SQL errors c3107cd9-0442-4e20-a832-081ccb58258c?upload=true.png

Hello,

I get the error shown above when Windows 10 boots up.

Error unhandled exception... - SQL logic error no such table: stats

Any idea how to fix / make this go away? Thank you for your time.

FosterBody98370, Apr 27, 2023
  4. EF6 continually Access__MigrationHistory table leading to SQL errors

SQL: Importing/Loadin in SQL DB using Excel

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

I have an excel workbook with two sheets.

I want to continuously load data from this workbook in SQL DB.

I was successful in importing it once using SQL server import export tool.

The tool automatically created the tables and columns based on Excel's sheet and column names.

Now the data in my excel is updated (for the same columns).

My excel will have new data everyday.

How I can make sure that the new data is added in the DB , but I do not want to drop the old data?

Appreciate your suggestions.

Note: I am a novice in SQl server and just learnt about the above tool using different blogs and videos.

Thanks,

Aditya

AdityaKotiyal1, Apr 27, 2023
Thema:

EF6 continually Access__MigrationHistory table leading to SQL errors

1. EF6 continually Access__MigrationHistory table leading to SQL errors - Similar Threads - EF6 continually Access__MigrationHistory

2. EF6 continually Access__MigrationHistory table leading to SQL errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EF6 continually Access__MigrationHistory table leading to SQL errors: Customers have reported slowness in the our application and have seen a large number of errors reported in SQL. The hosted environment’s performance logging tool NewRelic has reported an increase in failure rate which the customer suspect is the cause for application...
  3. SQL How to empty all tables in a database

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    SQL How to empty all tables in a database: You might need to purge all the data in all the tables in a particular database. For this we can use the following script. USE <database name> DECLARE @TableName AS VARCHAR(MAX) DECLARE table_cursor CURSOR FOR SELECT TABLE_NAME FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES WHERE TABLE_TYPE...
  4. Windows 10 Error unhandled exception - SQL logic error no such table: stats

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Error unhandled exception - SQL logic error no such table: stats: Hello,I get the error shown above when Windows 10 boots up.Error unhandled exception... - SQL logic error no such table: statsAny idea how to fix / make this go away? Thank you for your time....
  5. Windows 10 Error unhandled exception - SQL logic error no such table: stats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Error unhandled exception - SQL logic error no such table: stats: Hello,I get the error shown above when Windows 10 boots up.Error unhandled exception... - SQL logic error no such table: statsAny idea how to fix / make this go away? Thank you for your time....
  6. Windows 10 Error unhandled exception - SQL logic error no such table: stats

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Invalid partition table error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid partition table error: Hello my computer that recently corrupted with using the windows in recovery USB it says invalid partition table on my dell latitude E6440 what can I do I tried updating the BIOS but that didn’t work does anyone know how to fix it thanks galaxy...
  8. Invalid partition table error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Invalid partition table error: Hello my computer that recently corrupted with using the windows in recovery USB it says invalid partition table on my dell latitude E6440 what can I do I tried updating the BIOS but that didn’t work does anyone know how to fix it thanks galaxy...
  9. sql 1406 error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sql 1406 error: Hello im receiving an sql error 1406 ...is this something to do with my personal pc, or is it the website. since im no tech im lost. ver frustrating.thank you wm haven https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-1406-error/7f8d9ccc-1b92-4578-9c0f-59cd7cf5c464
  10. Invalid partition table error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Invalid partition table error: Hi, I am using a Dell Latitude 3550 laptop. I had two OSes (Windows 10 + Linux) on this system. Today I decided to remove Linux and use just Windows 10. I removed through Disk Manager the two partition belonging to Linux (root and swap), and extended my Windows volume to...