Windows 10: Δυσκολία πρόσβασης στο Viber...

Discus and support Δυσκολία πρόσβασης στο Viber... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Καλησπέρα σας... Χθες χρησιμοποιούσα κανονικά το Viber. Ωστόσο, σήμερα προσπάθησα σήμερα να το ανοίξω στο λαπτοπ μου αλλά δεν ανοίγει με τίποτε. Έκανα... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Παρασκευή Κουφοπούλου, Jun 6, 2024.

1. Δυσκολία πρόσβασης στο Viber...

Καλησπέρα σας... Χθες χρησιμοποιούσα κανονικά το Viber. Ωστόσο, σήμερα προσπάθησα σήμερα να το ανοίξω στο λαπτοπ μου αλλά δεν ανοίγει με τίποτε. Έκανα απεγκατάσταση και μετά επανεγκατάσταση και μου βγάζει το εξής: Caption for an error message: Error writing to file: C:\\Users\pkouf\AppData\Local\Viber\d3dcomplier_47.dll. Verify that you have access to that directory. Παρακαλώ πείτε μου τι να κάνω για να λυθεί άμεσα...

:)

Παρασκευή Κουφοπούλου, Jun 6, 2024
  2. Edwin Win User

Cant find Viber in the Microsoft Store

On what device do you want to use it?

Viber from the Store is only available on Mobile devices and Surface Hub.

You can get Viber for Desktop, as @sygnus21 suggested, to serve as a portal.

Edwin, Jun 6, 2024
  3. Viber

Hi,

This is an official representative of Viber.

As explained above, Viber's latest version can always be found on Ovi Store.

However, please note that Viber is available for the following devices on S40 platform: S40 - Compatibility and for this list of devices on S60 platform: Symbian
    (S60) - supported devices

Other devices that are not on this list will unfortunately not be compatible with Viber.

Best regards,

the Viber Team.

ViberMedia, Jun 6, 2024
  4. Hoolm Win User

Δυσκολία πρόσβασης στο Viber...

Cant find Viber in the Microsoft Store

on Desktop i Got on phone and PC
    thanks*Smile

Hoolm, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

Δυσκολία πρόσβασης στο Viber...

1. Δυσκολία πρόσβασης στο Viber... - Similar Threads - Δυσκολία πρόσβασης στο

2. Δυσκολία πρόσβασης στο Viber...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Δυσκολία πρόσβασης στο Viber...: Καλησπέρα σας... Χθες χρησιμοποιούσα κανονικά το Viber. Ωστόσο, σήμερα προσπάθησα σήμερα να το ανοίξω στο λαπτοπ μου αλλά δεν ανοίγει με τίποτε. Έκανα απεγκατάσταση και μετά επανεγκατάσταση και μου βγάζει το εξής: Caption for an error message: Error writing to file:...
  3. Δυσκολία πρόσβασης στο Viber...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Δυσκολία πρόσβασης στο Viber...: Καλησπέρα σας... Χθες χρησιμοποιούσα κανονικά το Viber. Ωστόσο, σήμερα προσπάθησα σήμερα να το ανοίξω στο λαπτοπ μου αλλά δεν ανοίγει με τίποτε. Έκανα απεγκατάσταση και μετά επανεγκατάσταση και μου βγάζει το εξής: Caption for an error message: Error writing to file:...
  4. PUA:Win32/Softconap on Viber

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUA:Win32/Softconap on Viber: We are experiencing problems with Viber as Defender has flagged Viber files as malicious. It's unclear whether this is a false positive, but it appears that many users have encountered the same issue in the past few days....
  5. PUA:Win32/Softconap on Viber

PUA:Win32/Softconap on Viber: We are experiencing problems with Viber as Defender has flagged Viber files as malicious. It's unclear whether this is a false positive, but it appears that many users have encountered the same issue in the past few days....
  6. Viber Virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Viber Virus?: One day I was sending a message to someone. I clicked the send button, and it crashed.I searched frantically for Viber. There it was. But Viber Ⅱ? Was this a dual app?I deleted it immediately.What is this?...
  7. Viber instalation

Viber instalation: I cannot install Viber on my PC. I have been downloaded it from web page, abut it won't open and run for installation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viber-instalation/f741a0be-dd2e-4ff0-bc6b-1b17343586f3
  8. Viber Desktop - audio

Viber Desktop - audio: I've had Viber Desktop installed for months. But roughly a month ago, the audio suddenly stopped working. I can't hear anything. If someone sends me a video, for example, I can't hear what it's saying. If I try to call someone, they can hear me and I can't hear them. I...
  9. Viber desktop setup

Viber desktop setup: When i am trying to activate the program, the QR code never appeared and I am receiving the message that i don't have internet connection which is wrong, in task view bar showing that I have internet access...
  10. Viber UWP APPX?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Viber UWP APPX?: After reinstalling Windows 10, I noticed that Viber app pulled from Microsoft Store. Does anyone have appx file of Viber UWP app to send me? submitted by /u/Zezeljko [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/feyul5/viber_uwp_appx/