Windows 10: Dvd install of win 11 home fails due to insufficient disk space

Discus and support Dvd install of win 11 home fails due to insufficient disk space in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new dvd installation of win 11 home. Im trying to install it on a ssd drive with 670GB of unallocated space on my laptop and I get the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Apei_637, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Apei_637 Win User

Dvd install of win 11 home fails due to insufficient disk space

I have a new dvd installation of win 11 home. Im trying to install it on a ssd drive with 670GB of unallocated space on my laptop and I get the error of, not enough disk space. When I try to initialize tge drive, I get a 0xf2b4dc70 error that no jew partition was created. How can I install win 11 please ?

:)

Apei_637, Dec 17, 2023
  2. PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 17, 2023
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 17, 2023
  4. Dvd install of win 11 home fails due to insufficient disk space

Insufficient disk space. (0x80070070) while creating system image.

I can't find a solution to my problem:

I want to create asystem image as a backup of my free upgraded windows 10 PC (came from win 8.1) using DVD-r.

The process starts just fine and indicates it wont take more spce than 71gb.

After about 5 minutes the proces fails and display's the following:

(translated from dutch)

The back-up has failed.

(RED BAR)

Insufficient disk space. (0x80070070)

How can i solve this problem so i can use Dvd's to back up a system image?!

thanks!

Failed to create system image windows 10 DVD- Original Title

Appendix90, Dec 17, 2023
Thema:

Dvd install of win 11 home fails due to insufficient disk space

1. Dvd install of win 11 home fails due to insufficient disk space - Similar Threads - Dvd install home

2. Game features failed to load + insufficient disk space error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game features failed to load + insufficient disk space error: I tried installing black ops 6 from the xbox app but it kept giving be "game features failed to load" error , i have tried resetting and repairing the xbox app and reinstalled game services but it did not work , whenever i try to install any game related to call of duty like...
  3. Game features failed to load + insufficient disk space error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game features failed to load + insufficient disk space error: I tried installing black ops 6 from the xbox app but it kept giving be "game features failed to load" error , i have tried resetting and repairing the xbox app and reinstalled game services but it did not work , whenever i try to install any game related to call of duty like...
  4. Game features failed to load + insufficient disk space error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Game features failed to load + insufficient disk space error

6. Game features failed to load + insufficient disk space error

7. Insufficient Disk Space Error - Plenty of Disk Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insufficient Disk Space Error - Plenty of Disk Space: I have two Samsung solid state drives both 1 TB as my drive D: which is where I store all of my video data. Windows is installed on Drive C:. I recently received an error when moving data between my phone to drive D: and received an insufficient disk space error despite...
  8. Insufficient Disk Space Error - Plenty of Disk Space

Insufficient Disk Space Error - Plenty of Disk Space: I have two Samsung solid state drives both 1 TB as my drive D: which is where I store all of my video data. Windows is installed on Drive C:. I recently received an error when moving data between my phone to drive D: and received an insufficient disk space error despite...
  9. Dvd install of win 11 home fails due to insufficient disk space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dvd install of win 11 home fails due to insufficient disk space: I have a new dvd installation of win 11 home. Im trying to install it on a ssd drive with 670GB of unallocated space on my laptop and I get the error of, not enough disk space. When I try to initialize tge drive, I get a 0xf2b4dc70 error that no jew partition was created. How...
  10. insufficient disk space on mapped drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    insufficient disk space on mapped drive: User Desktop: Windows 10 Server: Windows Server 2012R User is getting "insufficient disk space" when trying to copy files to his Desktop. Have checked the server which had tons of space and no user profile quotas are setup so no sure why this is occurring.. Yesterday did...