Windows 10: Duplicate OneDrive icon. Unable to reposition OneDrive icon in Explorer sidebar

Discus and support Duplicate OneDrive icon. Unable to reposition OneDrive icon in Explorer sidebar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm seeing duplicate OneDrive icons in the sidebar. I tried following the instructions in another question in the forum about the same issue but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by noob_rewind, Sep 28, 2024 at 3:57 AM.

1. Duplicate OneDrive icon. Unable to reposition OneDrive icon in Explorer sidebar

Hi, I'm seeing duplicate OneDrive icons in the sidebar. I tried following the instructions in another question in the forum about the same issue but after a sync issue with OneDrive I needed to reinstall OneDrive and now I again have the duplicate icons for OneDrive in the sidebar. Also, I would like to move the OneDrive icon to lower in the sidebar as indicated in the screenshot.

:)

2. Jepessen Win User

Duplicated Onedrive icon in explorer

I've installed windows 10 on a new pc, with a secondary hard disk containing my onedrive folder, taken from my old pc. I've configured onedrive in order to use that folder, and it's working fine.

The problem is that when I open Explorer I can see two onedrive icons on the sidebar, both of them pointing at the same folder.

How can I remove the duplicated onedrive entry from the sidebar?

Duplicate OneDrive icon. Unable to reposition OneDrive icon in Explorer sidebar [​IMG]

3. JN_1967 Win User
    OneDrive Sidebar in File Explorer not working - OneDrive not showing in Registry

My File Explorer OneDrive sidebar shortcut does not work. It does not point to the location of my OneDrive folders (or any location) and if I click on it nothing happens. The
    same goes for "Open Folder" if I click on the OneDrive icon in the taskbar.

Also, in my registry, there is no key called
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\OneDrive

This can't be normal.

Any suggestions/help? Thanks in advance!

4. Duplicate OneDrive icon. Unable to reposition OneDrive icon in Explorer sidebar

Duplicated Onedrive icon in explorer

According to Microsoft Forum Moderator Ruizell Rey:

Steven M. Vascellaro, Sep 28, 2024 at 4:01 AM
Thema:

Duplicate OneDrive icon. Unable to reposition OneDrive icon in Explorer sidebar

1. Duplicate OneDrive icon. Unable to reposition OneDrive icon in Explorer sidebar - Similar Threads - Duplicate OneDrive icon

2. Duplicate OneDrive icon. Unable to reposition OneDrive icon in Explorer sidebar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate OneDrive icon. Unable to reposition OneDrive icon in Explorer sidebar: Hi, I'm seeing duplicate OneDrive icons in the sidebar. I tried following the instructions in another question in the forum about the same issue but after a sync issue with OneDrive I needed to reinstall OneDrive and now I again have the duplicate icons for OneDrive in the...
  3. OneDrive icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive icons: Why do my desktop icons show the little brown onedrive square in the bottom corner of each when the application itself has been disabled and uninstalled?Is microsoft pulling a fast one on me and stealing my data when I have explicitly gone out of my way to stop that security...
  4. OneDrive icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive icons: Why do my desktop icons show the little brown onedrive square in the bottom corner of each when the application itself has been disabled and uninstalled?Is microsoft pulling a fast one on me and stealing my data when I have explicitly gone out of my way to stop that security...
  5. OneDrive icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive icons: I have just moved 192GB of photos from a separate partition to my OneDrive and OneDrive is up to date I can see the files via onedrive.live.com ok and the files show the glimmer marks icon I can see the files via OneDrive on my PC and the files show the green tick icon...
  6. Duplicated OneDrive Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicated OneDrive Icon: Hi there, I have a problem similar to one that I have seen posted before, but the answer did not resolve my issue... Basically the C: Drive of my computer was not big enough to work from my OneDrive folder without having to frequently free up space and redownload files. So,...
  7. OneDrive Sidebar in File Explorer not working - OneDrive not showing in Registry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Sidebar in File Explorer not working - OneDrive not showing in Registry: My File Explorer OneDrive sidebar shortcut does not work. It does not point to the location of my OneDrive folders (or any location) and if I click on it nothing happens. The same goes for "Open Folder" if I click on the OneDrive icon in the taskbar. Also, in my registry,...
  8. onedrive icon

in Windows 10 Support
    onedrive icon: Bật mí cách lựa chọn thắt lưng da cá sấu chuẩn nhất Sinh nhật sếp bạn muốn chọn một món quà phù hợp, bạn muốn mua một chiếc day nit da ca sau nhưng chưa biết nên chọn mẫu nào hay mua ở đâu… Rất nhiều thắc mắc và băn khoăn được đặt ra quanh...
  9. Fix OneDrive icon on file explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Fix OneDrive icon on file explorer?: [img] any idea to fix this ? 82578
  10. onedrive icon

in Windows 10 Support
    onedrive icon: anyone know how to get the one drive icon to disappear, i have circled the icon in red in the screenshot below [img] 2395