Windows 10: Duplex printing using the MS IPP driver for cloud printing

Discus and support Duplex printing using the MS IPP driver for cloud printing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using MS Cloud Printing with the IPP driver for my MFP devices. There are no options to configure duplex. Anyone know of a way to do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Evan Draeger_CCB, Oct 25, 2024 at 3:52 PM.

1. Duplex printing using the MS IPP driver for cloud printing

I am using MS Cloud Printing with the IPP driver for my MFP devices. There are no options to configure duplex. Anyone know of a way to do this?

:)

Evan Draeger_CCB, Oct 25, 2024 at 3:52 PM

2. Duplex Printing

Hi,

I noticed that somebody else had previously posted the same question. But upon reading the advice given it appeared that the original question had been diluted and the advice given seemed to point to, 'How to get a print of a single page from Edge'.

So my question is how do I get a 'DUPLEX' print when I request an output from MS Edge? My printer is an HP OfficeJet Pro 8720. When the 3 dots are select to take a print the output is always shown as a PDF. A black menu appears with white print, there is
    no available choice on the menu that appears to be able to select a Duplex ( 2 Sided ) print. My printer is working fine when I take a print from any MS Office programs, the difference is the print menu is supplied by the HP software and a Duplex option is
    available to chose.

Best regards,

Brian Brooker

Bertie Bassett, Oct 25, 2024 at 3:59 PM
  3. duplex printing in windows10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

The functionalities like Duplex printing depends on the driver software.

I would suggest you to install the latest printer software from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 25, 2024 at 3:59 PM
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Duplex printing using the MS IPP driver for cloud printing

Print Duplex off

Duplexing is actually provided by the printer and its driver - Microsoft is not involved, except to provide a common user interface that many printer manufacturers use (because it saves them the trouble of writing their own.)

In Control Panel, go to Devices and Printers and right-click on the icon for your printer. Select 'Printing preferences' and that's where you'll find the printer driver settings.

You can also specify duplex printing on a case by case (print-by-print) basis. Sometimes, if you choose duplexing once, the printer remembers your choice until you change it.

Thema:

Duplex printing using the MS IPP driver for cloud printing

1. Duplex printing using the MS IPP driver for cloud printing - Similar Threads - Duplex printing using

2. Duplex printing using the MS IPP driver for cloud printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplex printing using the MS IPP driver for cloud printing: I am using MS Cloud Printing with the IPP driver for my MFP devices. There are no options to configure duplex. Anyone know of a way to do this?...
  3. Windows 11 - no duplex printing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - no duplex printing?: My new laptop with Windows 11 will not recognise that my printer is able to print duplex. It keeps saying Duplex enabled - NO! and I cannot alter this setting it seems. Duplex printing always works on my old Windows 10 laptop. So is this a problem solely with windows 11 and...
  4. Windows 11 - no duplex printing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - no duplex printing?: My new laptop with Windows 11 will not recognise that my printer is able to print duplex. It keeps saying Duplex enabled - NO! and I cannot alter this setting it seems. Duplex printing always works on my old Windows 10 laptop. So is this a problem solely with windows 11 and...
  5. duplex printing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    duplex printing in windows 10: We have 3 printers, 2 capable of duplex printing, and 1 old that is making a mess of duplex jobs. It has a duplex unit that is not ok. However, we like to use it until the end of its life, for one-sided documents! One or two years ago I in printer properties set 'no...
  6. Print Duplex from Word Using Microsoft Print to PDF

Print Duplex from Word Using Microsoft Print to PDF: I just tried to use Microsoft Print to PDF to create a document from Word with duplexing. Note that this is entirely Windows, Word, and Microsoft Print to PDF, there are no physical printers or third party products involved. I was given two options: "Print One Sided" and...
  7. duplex printing

duplex printing: How can I get my HP OfficeJet 3830 to print duplex automatic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplex-printing/4cfd2451-0811-4275-b6f2-42e49373efb9
  8. Print Duplex off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print Duplex off: The latest windows update negated duplex orinting. Any help would be appreciated. Estelle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-duplex-off/f0c42c58-156b-49a1-8975-bf309dcf0004
  9. Cloud Print

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cloud Print: Hi, I do not to install my printer on my local PC/ Lappy. instead I want to print directly from my MD office or word directly to my printer using a cloud (like Google) Q2. I need to install my printer in MS cloud / One Drive Please guide me step by Step...
  10. Wireless Printer Will Not Duplex Print

Wireless Printer Will Not Duplex Print: I'm not sure this is a Windows problem. It may be an HP problem but I've not been able to get a solution on their forum so here goes a try on this forum My HP Envy 4520 wireless network printer will not duplex print when installed on my HP Pavilion Notebook. The printer...