Windows 10: [DUMP] A corrupt PTE has been detected. Parameter 2 contains the address of the PTE

Discus and support [DUMP] A corrupt PTE has been detected. Parameter 2 contains the address of the PTE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello !Is there anyone who can help me with these recurring and random crashes?I thought it was the RAM, I changed it but I'm still facing BSOD.Here is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Julien-Garrigue, Feb 20, 2022.

1. [DUMP] A corrupt PTE has been detected. Parameter 2 contains the address of the PTE

Hello !Is there anyone who can help me with these recurring and random crashes?I thought it was the RAM, I changed it but I'm still facing BSOD.Here is the dump. Thank you for your help.MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000041792, A corrupt PTE has been detected. Parameter 2 contains the address of the PTE. Parameters 3/4 contain the low/high parts of the PTE.Arg2: ffff8c3ffa896170Arg3: 0000080000000000Arg4: 0000000000000000Debugging Details:------------------KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Ke

:)

Julien-Garrigue, Feb 20, 2022
  2. lifetec Win User

Another day, another Stop Code

The latest dumpfile again is memory related. This time bugcheck 1A Memory Management
    Code:
    Is your memory running with the right specifications ( CAS,voltage etc.), check this in your BIOS?
    Your memory is not listed on the QVL list. You could ask Gigabyte support if this memory is compatible with your mobo.

lifetec, Feb 20, 2022
  3. BenCage Win User
    SYSTEM PTE MISUSE

This was already attempted. I get the HP logo then a SYSTEM PTE MISUSE error.

BenCage, Feb 20, 2022
  4. Ztruker Win User

[DUMP] A corrupt PTE has been detected. Parameter 2 contains the address of the PTE

"ntoskrnl.exe" causing multiple BSOD crashes

Agreed, if you don't know then you probably are not.

The 3/12 9:36PM dump indicates a hardware memory error:

Code:
    The 3/16 12:02PM dump also indicates a memory problem:

Code:
    The simplest thing for you to do would be to replace the single 8GB memory module with a new one. This is what you have now:

Code:
    Test it over night but even if it doesn't fail I'd suggest replacing it, maybe going to two matched 8GB modules to give you 16GB (just a thought). Make sure whatever you buy is on the memory QVL (Qualified Vendor Listy).

Ztruker, Feb 20, 2022
Thema:

[DUMP] A corrupt PTE has been detected. Parameter 2 contains the address of the PTE

1. [DUMP] A corrupt PTE has been detected. Parameter 2 contains the address of the PTE - Similar Threads - DUMP corrupt PTE

2. apps related issue like : Alfa PTE, Language Academy and APEUni PTE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps related issue like : Alfa PTE, Language Academy and APEUni PTE: Dear Sir, I use ASUS VivoBook 15. Model Number K513EA-L523TS. from last two months, created a problem related to sound recorder, I use PTE Apps like as Alfa PTE, APEUni PTE and language academy. During practice of speaking, the voice is not record properly. I use wired...
  3. apps related issue like : Alfa PTE, Language Academy and APEUni PTE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps related issue like : Alfa PTE, Language Academy and APEUni PTE: Dear Sir, I use ASUS VivoBook 15. Model Number K513EA-L523TS. from last two months, created a problem related to sound recorder, I use PTE Apps like as Alfa PTE, APEUni PTE and language academy. During practice of speaking, the voice is not record properly. I use wired...
  4. I've been getting BSOD for a week now, I think a "corrupt PTE" is the cause.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been getting BSOD for a week now, I think a "corrupt PTE" is the cause.: 1. Almost everything in my PC is less than 2 years old. The exceptions being the old hard drive, power supply, and Graphics Card. 2. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and it reported a hardware error. Would this mean my RAM is bad or could it be another issue?3. The crashes...
  5. I've been getting BSOD for a week now, I think a "corrupt PTE" is the cause.

I've been getting BSOD for a week now, I think a "corrupt PTE" is the cause.: 1. Almost everything in my PC is less than 2 years old. The exceptions being the old hard drive, power supply, and Graphics Card. 2. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and it reported a hardware error. Would this mean my RAM is bad or could it be another issue?3. The crashes...
  6. I've been getting BSOD for a week now, I think a "corrupt PTE" is the cause.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. [DUMP] A corrupt PTE has been detected. Parameter 2 contains the address of the PTE

[DUMP] A corrupt PTE has been detected. Parameter 2 contains the address of the PTE: Hello !Is there anyone who can help me with these recurring and random crashes?I thought it was the RAM, I changed it but I'm still facing BSOD.Here is the dump. Thank you for your help.MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually...
  8. [DUMP] A corrupt PTE has been detected. Parameter 2 contains the address of the PTE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [DUMP] A corrupt PTE has been detected. Parameter 2 contains the address of the PTE: Hello !Is there anyone who can help me with these recurring and random crashes?I thought it was the RAM, I changed it but I'm still facing BSOD.Here is the dump. Thank you for your help.MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually...
  9. A corrupt PTE has been detected. Parameter 2 contains the address of the PTE. Parameters

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A corrupt PTE has been detected. Parameter 2 contains the address of the PTE. Parameters: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\111419-6359-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv*...
  10. SYSTEM PTE MISSUSED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SYSTEM PTE MISSUSED: pls need help. my system installed the recently download update and since then the system has shown twice a blue screen with this on it. STOP CODE system PTE MISUSED. pls what does it mean and how can it be resolved. is a Dell system i5...