Windows 10: DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update

Discus and support DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have updated my device to Windows 11 weeks ago. My earbuds work perfectly fine prior update.Here are my specifications:Device name LAPTOP-AKDB5R08... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Peezzied, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Peezzied Win User

DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update

I have updated my device to Windows 11 weeks ago. My earbuds work perfectly fine prior update.Here are my specificationsDTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update :Device name LAPTOP-AKDB5R08 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.83 GB usable Device ID DAA60538-FE40-4F5E-A953-9F92CAD8E9AA Product ID 00342-41427-66362-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 21H2 Installed on ‎08/‎06/‎2022 OS build 22000.739 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 10

:)

Peezzied, Jun 21, 2022
  2. senderj Win User

Old bluetooth dongle not work with new ear buds

I have an old bluetooth dongle that works well when connecting my win 10 PC to mobile phone and bluetooth speakers that needs a passcode when pairing. Recently I bought a ear buds and able to pair with my mobile phone without passcode, the ear buds does not come with any passcode. Now when I try to connect the ear buds to my PC, the PC can show the ear buds in its bluetooth device list, but when try to pair it, it still prompt me to enter passcode which the ear buds does not have one. Does it means my bluetooth dongle is too old for the ear buds? If I have to buy another newer dongle, what should I look for? Bluetooth v4.1? v5.0? or whatelse? How can I know what version is my old bluetooth dongle? Please help.

My PC is running Win10 Ent 2004 (OS Build 19041.985)

senderj, Jun 21, 2022
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Old bluetooth dongle not work with new ear buds

Did you try the default Bluetooth passcode of 0000.

Which Bluetooth dongle you get depends on what you want to support. Bluetooth 4.0 will work with most devices. If you have or may want newer devices with Bluetooth 5.0 you should consider that also.

With Bluetooth 4.0 you have to use headsets in mono mode if you want to use its microphone. In other words if the headsets are in stereo mode the microphone is disabled. Bluetooth 5.0 is supposed to fix that but I haven't verified that.

Most older devices are Bluetooth 4.x. However, many newer devices are Bluetooth 5.x
    For example, both my Samsung Galaxy S21 5G and Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus are Bluetooth 5.0.
    Everything else I have is Bluetooth 4.0.

Desktop with Bluetooth dongle
    LMP 6 = Bluetooth 4.0

DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update [​IMG]

Laptop with integrated Bluetooth
    LMP 7 = Bluetooth 4.1

DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update [​IMG]

What Bluetooth version is on my PC?
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...2-d2d23b082793

MisterEd, Jun 21, 2022
  4. DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update

bluetooth ear buds

Its not that simple. I have the wireless buds one goes in each ear. The phone will connect to one but when i try to connect to the other the first drops off only allowing my one bud to be connected at a time unlike the apple air pods.

Railroader J, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update

1. DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update - Similar Threads - DTS Headphone Static

2. dts audio processing not working with wireless ear buds windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dts audio processing not working with wireless ear buds windows 11: I am trying to play music and films using wireless ear buds but the dts program says dts audio processing unavalible with currently active audio device....
  3. dts audio processing not working with wireless ear buds windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dts audio processing not working with wireless ear buds windows 11: I am trying to play music and films using wireless ear buds but the dts program says dts audio processing unavalible with currently active audio device....
  4. Ear Bud not working with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ear Bud not working with Windows 11: Dear Team,I have recently migrated from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My ear bud was working fine with Windows 10 but it's not working with Windows 11 i have checked with other Windows 11 but same issue. Kindly fix my issue.Thanks,Tayyab...
  5. Ear Bud not working with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ear Bud not working with Windows 11: Dear Team,I have recently migrated from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My ear bud was working fine with Windows 10 but it's not working with Windows 11 i have checked with other Windows 11 but same issue. Kindly fix my issue.Thanks,Tayyab...
  6. DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update: I have updated my device to Windows 11 weeks ago. My earbuds work perfectly fine prior update.Here are my specifications:Device name LAPTOP-AKDB5R08 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.83 GB usable Device ID...
  7. Bluetooth Ear Buds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Ear Buds: I have some Bluetooth earbuds that I am trying to use with various applications as input and output devices. Currently I am testing the EarFun Free Pro headset which gets good review from CNET:"At one time, we had the cheaper EarFun Free on this list, but the newer and more...
  8. DTS headphone x

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    DTS headphone x: Hi. I tried the free trial of DTS headphone x which I downloaded from Microsoft store but I decided to uninstall it because of the issues on my headphones. when I downloaded the free trial, it states that I will charged after 14 days. I would like to know how i will not...
  9. DTS HEADPHONE X V1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS HEADPHONE X V1: MY LAPTOP MODEL ID ASUS TUF FX705DY. DTS HEADPHONE X V1 NOT RESPONDING INTERNAL SPEAKER, INITIYALIY IT WAS RESPONDING BUT AFTER UNINSTALLING THE AUDIO DRIVER AND REINSTALLING IT IT HAS NOT DETECTING INTERNAL SPEAKER....
  10. DTS headphone X not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS headphone X not working: I'm using Asus tuf fx505dt recently , preinstalled dts headphone x started showing "Please enable the PC speaker to use DTS audio" or "Please connect a headphone to use DTS audio" when I connect my headphones? any solutions?...