Windows 10: Drvier Issue causing BSOD?

Discus and support Drvier Issue causing BSOD? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I've been having some BSODs recently, after which my laptop's speed and game FPS dropped considerably. I ran a Driver Verifier test log attached,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Exigent Exurgence, Sep 8, 2024.

1. Drvier Issue causing BSOD?

Hello,I've been having some BSODs recently, after which my laptop's speed and game FPS dropped considerably. I ran a Driver Verifier test log attached, alongside dump from I believe the last two BSODs?, but then I decided to just System Restore to a previous point, just so my laptop would run fine, and it is, for now. I'd like to know what the issue is with my drivers so I can fix them asap and not have to worry about it. I mean, I basically just reset my PC and Windows after a malware scare, don't want to have to do all that again. Thank you!OneDrive Link: 24-09-08 Logs

:)

Exigent Exurgence, Sep 8, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 8, 2024
  3. Msap14 Win User
    BSOD Hardware Caused???

they do weird things like that, which all seem like something else is failing.
    One of the worst things to diagnose, they seem to only quit when they want to.

Memtest is a good next step, if you rule out RAM and Power Supply make sure you disconnect all unnecessary peripherals and try to start the system with as little hardware as possible, if it works then, you can narrow down the culprit by trial and error.

the follow was taken from some website:

It's very difficult to determine if a failure is caused by the CPU because many other components can cause the same symptom when they fail.

1. System fails to boot
    2. System re-boots intermittently
    3. General Protection Fault
    4. Illegal Operation
    5. Stop Error, or BSoD (Blue Screen OfDeath)

Actually, CPUs rarely fail, and about the only way to determine if the CPU is causing the failure is to swap it out with a known working CPU of the same type and speed. Since this is difficult, the best bet is to first rule out every other possibility.

Before suspecting the CPU, rule out all the possibilities listed below.

1. The Operating System
    2. A peripheral port device
    3. A bad memory module
    4. The hard disk drive
    5. The power supply
    6. The motherboard

If you have ruled out out all the other possibilities, investigate the items listed below.

1. Overheating
    2. A short circuit
    3. ESD

Msap14, Sep 8, 2024
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Drvier Issue causing BSOD?

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Drvier Issue causing BSOD?

1. Drvier Issue causing BSOD? - Similar Threads - Drvier Issue causing

2. Drvier Issue causing BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drvier Issue causing BSOD?: Hello,I've been having some BSODs recently, after which my laptop's speed and game FPS dropped considerably. I ran a Driver Verifier test log attached, alongside dump from I believe the last two BSODs?, but then I decided to just System Restore to a previous point, just so my...
  3. BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it: Since around December I have had regular system crashes when doing random things on my Windows 10 system I have a Ryzen 3600 with a Asrock A320/ac motherboard, rx 6750 xt. I have reinstalled AMD gpu/chipset drivers and tried to parse the dump file errors with whocrashed and...
  4. BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it: Since around December I have had regular system crashes when doing random things on my Windows 10 system I have a Ryzen 3600 with a Asrock A320/ac motherboard, rx 6750 xt. I have reinstalled AMD gpu/chipset drivers and tried to parse the dump file errors with whocrashed and...
  5. BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows BSOD probably caused by driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD probably caused by driver issue: My windows has been suffering from BSOD three times a day for the past few weeks. Error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORWhich means maybe caused by hardware error.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kc0aSUWORM_aAY9eAJedbEBuVFFVGQ7s/view?usp=sharingThis is the link to the minidump...
  7. Driver issue causing BSOD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver issue causing BSOD?: Hi,I have a second PC that is pretty old - 10 - 11 years.It had Windows 7 installed and I just got a Windows 10 licence for it.During install it crashed a lot with a BSOD saying KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. It does not give any other details, there is no file name in brackets...
  8. Frequent BSOD caused by the same issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frequent BSOD caused by the same issue: Hi, I have been having frequent BSOD's on my computer and when I analyse the DMP files in WhoCrashed its being caused by the the same module each time. The item is ntoskrnl.exe Each one seems to have different bugcheck codes and i have tried speaking to a Microsoft...
  9. BSOD DRVIER POWER STATE FAILURE

BSOD DRVIER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hi! For about a month I have been getting BSOD, sometimes every 5 minutes, sometimes once or twice a day. I have tried removing any software that has been installed recently (Since the issue began), I have updated Drivers. I have tried running some software such as Malware...
  10. Nvidia Drvier 416.16 crashes

Nvidia Drvier 416.16 crashes: I'm getting the following error when I try to run any UE4 title on my computer. I have reinstalled everything from scratch, including Windows. This has been happening since the Windows Update just over a week ago. [2018.10.11-00.12.47:194][ 0]LogWindows: Could not start...