Windows 10: Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing

Discus and support Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Microsoft Community! I've just stumbled upon an issue with my Windows laptop where nothing happens when I right-click my mouse. Usually, this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chris1211S, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing

Hi, Microsoft Community! I've just stumbled upon an issue with my Windows laptop where nothing happens when I right-click my mouse. Usually, this prompts the drop-down menu. I'm also no longer able to copy anything using the highlight method since the highlighting doesn't appear at all unless I click Ctrl + A. Along with those two issues, I am not able to move any of my tabs - even when they are minimized.I've tried restarting my computer, troubleshooting the issue, I tried the DISM tool, and also scanned for issues in the Windows CMD prompt as an administrator.I'd really appreciate it if anyo

:)

Chris1211S, Jul 7, 2022
Thema:

Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing

1. Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing - Similar Threads - Drop Down Menu

2. Drop down menu flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drop down menu flickering: I tried many ways nothing worked excpet this..Disconnect the keyboard and or touch pad from themotherboard. Replace new or start using usb keyboard/mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drop-down-menu-flickering/95e5827b-cbb9-41d7-8bc6-c15463edaa84
  3. Drop down menu flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drop down menu flickering: I tried many ways nothing worked excpet this..Disconnect the keyboard and or touch pad from themotherboard. Replace new or start using usb keyboard/mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drop-down-menu-flickering/95e5827b-cbb9-41d7-8bc6-c15463edaa84
  4. Drop down menu flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've just stumbled upon an issue with my Windows laptop where nothing happens when I right-click my mouse. Usually, this prompts the drop-down menu. I'm also no longer able to copy anything using the highlight method since the highlighting doesn't...
  6. Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've just stumbled upon an issue with my Windows laptop where nothing happens when I right-click my mouse. Usually, this prompts the drop-down menu. I'm also no longer able to copy anything using the highlight method since the highlighting doesn't...
  7. Drop down menu / Autoscroll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drop down menu / Autoscroll: Recently I noticed that when I right click, instead of a drop down menu, the auto scroll function activates. At first I thought this was a word issue but then I noticed that it occurred anywhere where I could use the scrolling function. For example when in a word document, or...
  8. How to have my workgroup appear on the drop-down networks menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to have my workgroup appear on the drop-down networks menu: How to SIMPLY have my workgroup appear on the drop-down networks menu. I have a workgroup on both of my laptops but for some reason, file sharing only works in one direction so I'm trying to link through a workgroup....
  9. Pull-down or Drop-down Menu?

in Browsers and Email
    Pull-down or Drop-down Menu?: I decided to uninstall Firefox after the entries in the Favorites doubled. (Example: the Yahoo Mail sign-in page appears twice in the list. Deleting one also deletes the other.) I have been looking for browsers with pull-down or drop-down menus but could only find...
  10. drop down menu too long

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    drop down menu too long: hello brain trust: using the win 10 tp now, so I'm here, but I've had this problem going back to xp, 7, 8 and 8.1. the problem is some drop downs from the top menu of a program are too long, forcing a long scroll by mouse wheel or clicking the arrow at the top and bottom...