Windows 10: Driverstore

Discus and support Driverstore in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I saw driverstore is the second big files in system 32 in spacesniffer. This driverstore folder is 3.9gb. I want to find ways how to delete old files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EstherEmily, May 5, 2022.

1. Driverstore

I saw driverstore is the second big files in system 32 in spacesniffer. This driverstore folder is 3.9gb. I want to find ways how to delete old files inside driverstore. I want to see the list using dism command for driverstore in command prompt but access denied. And i saw another way to use batch file but i'm too afraid to use it might delete the whole driver. And device driver package is 0 bytes in disk cleanup tool but driverstore is a big files. And I don't know which driver is old if i use pnputil command to delete driver.

:)

EstherEmily, May 5, 2022

2. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Driverstore 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Driverstore 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, May 5, 2022
  3. eLPuSHeR Win User
    DriverStore Explorer [RAPR]

Another update: v.0.9.26

• Add support for Japanese and Russian.
    • Save user language setting.
    • Fixed a few UI issue.
    DriverStore Explorer

eLPuSHeR, May 5, 2022
  4. ap1978 Win User

Driverstore

ap1978, May 5, 2022
Thema:

Driverstore

1. Driverstore - Similar Threads - Driverstore

2. Driverstore file needs to be updated dptf_cpu.inf_amd64_4a on MS Surface devices due to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driverstore file needs to be updated dptf_cpu.inf_amd64_4a on MS Surface devices due to...: HiHow do we patch this on MS Surface devices when we don't have the actual intel software that the vulnerability installed in the first place. We have noted that newer builds don't seem to include the affected file. We don't see that we should install a full intel application...
  3. Driverstore file needs to be updated dptf_cpu.inf_amd64_4a on MS Surface devices due to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driverstore file needs to be updated dptf_cpu.inf_amd64_4a on MS Surface devices due to...: HiHow do we patch this on MS Surface devices when we don't have the actual intel software that the vulnerability installed in the first place. We have noted that newer builds don't seem to include the affected file. We don't see that we should install a full intel application...
  4. Driverstore file needs to be updated dptf_cpu.inf_amd64_4a on MS Surface devices due to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. c:/windows/system32/driverStore/filerepository/nvt d.inf_amd6411de46d84d38e7e9/nvdlist.dll

c:/windows/system32/driverStore/filerepository/nvt d.inf_amd6411de46d84d38e7e9/nvdlist.dll: c:/windows/system32/driverStore/filerepository/nvtd.inf_amd6411de46d84d38e7e9/nvdlist.dll sorunu yaşıyorum.usb girişine taktığım usb ve taşınabilir harddiskleri, pc görmüyor....
  6. c:/windows/system32/driverStore/filerepository/nvt d.inf_amd6411de46d84d38e7e9/nvdlist.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    c:/windows/system32/driverStore/filerepository/nvt d.inf_amd6411de46d84d38e7e9/nvdlist.dll: c:/windows/system32/driverStore/filerepository/nvtd.inf_amd6411de46d84d38e7e9/nvdlist.dll sorunu yaşıyorum.usb girişine taktığım usb ve taşınabilir harddiskleri, pc görmüyor....
  7. c:/windows/system32/driverStore/filerepository/nvt d.inf_amd6411de46d84d38e7e9/nvdlist.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Bad Image error System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\File Error status 0xc0000020 Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image error System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\File Error status 0xc0000020 Please help: I've been receiving this error *plenty* of times, it appears whenever i try to download or open almost any file i try to download on my own, I just need some sort of assistance, I've tried using the windows Control Panel, the Command Prompt as admin,restarting my laptop,...
  9. Bad Image error System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\File Error status 0xc0000020 Please help

Bad Image error System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\File Error status 0xc0000020 Please help: I've been receiving this error *plenty* of times, it appears whenever i try to download or open almost any file i try to download on my own, I just need some sort of assistance, I've tried using the windows Control Panel, the Command Prompt as admin,restarting my laptop,...
  10. Bad Image error System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\File Error status 0xc0000020 Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware