Windows 10: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Discus and support DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing a BSOD problem. Whenever I run any heavy task on my laptop I get the blue screen with Driver_power_state_failure written on it. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by waydansh, Dec 8, 2023.

1. waydansh Win User

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Hi, I am facing a BSOD problem. Whenever I run any heavy task on my laptop I get the blue screen with Driver_power_state_failure written on it. It doesn't happen every time but most of the time I get this error.

:)

waydansh, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Similar Threads - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

2. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Dear, All!Iam facing some difficulties taht i cant solve on my own so iam turning to the comunnity. I have got a used legion y530 laptop that time to time just got a blue dead screen. analyized it with the bluescreenview but only got some information about the power managment...
  3. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Dear, All!Iam facing some difficulties taht i cant solve on my own so iam turning to the comunnity. I have got a used legion y530 laptop that time to time just got a blue dead screen. analyized it with the bluescreenview but only got some information about the power managment...
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD on startup: Hi there,So I keep having this issue where, when I first boot my computer up, it'll load fine, and then 2 or 3 minutes in it will have a BSOD with the DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE description. It normally does this 2 or 3 times in a row, and then my pc works fine until i next...
  5. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD on startup

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD on startup: Hi there,So I keep having this issue where, when I first boot my computer up, it'll load fine, and then 2 or 3 minutes in it will have a BSOD with the DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE description. It normally does this 2 or 3 times in a row, and then my pc works fine until i next...
  6. Need help!! BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+415df0 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help!! BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+415df0 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: here are my DMP and NFO files:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j_ryGJSfw8yhrgWXgEcjGf9UoK_Ai9WM?usp=drive_linkBug Check String: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILUREBug Check Code: 0x0000009fCaused By Driver: ntoskrnl.exeCaused By Address: ntoskrnl.exe+415df0Crash Address:...
  7. Need help!! BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+415df0 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Need help!! BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+415df0 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: here are my DMP and NFO files:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j_ryGJSfw8yhrgWXgEcjGf9UoK_Ai9WM?usp=drive_linkBug Check String: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILUREBug Check Code: 0x0000009fCaused By Driver: ntoskrnl.exeCaused By Address: ntoskrnl.exe+415df0Crash Address:...
  8. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSODs: I am getting multiple DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSODs. I have updatated drivers to the latest versions. Can you please help? Here is a link to the mini dump files and msinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjG_LIAGytGigYsUzvOkGCjmea9CQg?e=I01sFd...
  9. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSODs

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSODs: I am getting multiple DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSODs. I have updatated drivers to the latest versions. Can you please help? Here is a link to the mini dump files and msinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjG_LIAGytGigYsUzvOkGCjmea9CQg?e=I01sFd...
  10. BSOD with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE on a brand new Win11 System

BSOD with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE on a brand new Win11 System: HiCan anybody help me finding out the root cause ?I get after 1 day of having a new GPU installed a recurring BSOD with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE on a brand new Win11 System ... no new driver installed.I have then updated the Chipset/BT/LAN/Audio drivers ... still...