Windows 10: Driver selection in custom install for windows 10

Discus and support Driver selection in custom install for windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am installing windows 10 from a bootable USB flash drive after my windows 10 got corrupted on my HP laptop. I booted from USB and clicked custom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Haani Gafoor, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Driver selection in custom install for windows 10

I am installing windows 10 from a bootable USB flash drive after my windows 10 got corrupted on my HP laptop. I booted from USB and clicked custom install. the setup is now asking to select the driver to install. when I clicked on browse it shows "bootX:" and "ESD-USBC:". I already have a 512gb ssd on my laptop. what is the driver I should select and what are the bootx: and ESD-USBc:. which one should I click to install windows on my laptop. I don't want windows to install win 10 on my usb

:)

Haani Gafoor, Nov 1, 2023

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 1, 2023
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 1, 2023
  4. Driver selection in custom install for windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 1, 2023
Thema:

Driver selection in custom install for windows 10

1. Driver selection in custom install for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Driver selection custom

2. Custom install of Windows 10 Drive selection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom install of Windows 10 Drive selection: Hello! When installing Windows 10 again using custom install, is it mandatory or required to create a partition or not? I watched a YouTube video where he partitioned his drive single drive only based on his video between primary and reserved. Here is his video...
  3. Custom install of Windows 10 Drive selection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom install of Windows 10 Drive selection: Hello! When installing Windows 10 again using custom install, is it mandatory or required to create a partition or not? I watched a YouTube video where he partitioned his drive single drive only based on his video between primary and reserved. Here is his video...
  4. Custom install of Windows 10 Drive selection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Driver selection in custom install for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver selection in custom install for windows 10: I am installing windows 10 from a bootable USB flash drive after my windows 10 got corrupted on my HP laptop. I booted from USB and clicked custom install. the setup is now asking to select the driver to install. when I clicked on browse it shows "bootX:" and "ESD-USBC:". I...
  6. Driver selection in custom install for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver selection in custom install for windows 10: I am installing windows 10 from a bootable USB flash drive after my windows 10 got corrupted on my HP laptop. I booted from USB and clicked custom install. the setup is now asking to select the driver to install. when I clicked on browse it shows "bootX:" and "ESD-USBC:". I...
  7. Select the driver to install answer

Select the driver to install answer: I don't know what to select in this question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/select-the-driver-to-install-answer/32c775ff-7039-450e-872b-e9e984789bcc
  8. Select the driver to install answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Select the driver to install answer: I don't know what to select in this question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/select-the-driver-to-install-answer/32c775ff-7039-450e-872b-e9e984789bcc
  9. select custom margins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    select custom margins: Printing from Internet print page does not show "margins" so I cannot select custom margins. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/select-custom-margins/c7f2f9e8-aae2-4dde-9770-97455fb21926
  10. WIN10 Installing : Select the drivers to be installed

WIN10 Installing : Select the drivers to be installed: Hello Guyz! I have this problem when i want to install win10 from by bootable usb *Sad It says Select the driver to be installed. Anyone know how to fix? 16714