Windows 10: Driver causing crash?

Discus and support Driver causing crash? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I followed the directions to find which driver may or may not be misbehaving in my system. I've attached the DMP and MSinfo files.Processor: IntelR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alex C7, Jul 1, 2024 at 4:12 PM.

1. Alex C7 Win User

Driver causing crash?

Hi, I followed the directions to find which driver may or may not be misbehaving in my system. I've attached the DMP and MSinfo files.Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4001 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors 32.0 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Z170X-Gaming 3 Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Microsoft Windows 10 Home 10.0.19045 Build 19045 files

:)

2. Repeated Crashes and Boot Errors Apparently Caused by Driver Updates

Driver causing crash? 180999d1521148262t-repeated-crashes-boot-errors-apparently-caused-driver-updates-dsc_9567.jpg

Driver causing crash? 181000d1521148262t-repeated-crashes-boot-errors-apparently-caused-driver-updates-dsc_9568.jpg

Still no boot. Moving on to the next step.

3. W1zzard Win User
    GPU-Z 0.7.5 causing crashes on load up

Any chance you could narrow it down to which running application causes GPU-Z to crash? Ideally steps to reproduce for me here.

4. Naki Win User

Driver causing crash?

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Driver causing crash?

1. Driver causing crash? - Similar Threads - Driver causing crash

2. Driver causing crash?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver causing crash?: Hi, I followed the directions to find which driver may or may not be misbehaving in my system. I've attached the DMP and MSinfo files.Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4001 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors 32.0 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Z170X-Gaming 3...
  3. Driver causing crash?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver causing crash?: Hi, I followed the directions to find which driver may or may not be misbehaving in my system. I've attached the DMP and MSinfo files.Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4001 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors 32.0 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Z170X-Gaming 3...
  4. Attempting to update GPU drivers causes crash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attempting to update GPU drivers causes crash.: Anytime I try to update/roll back or do anything with my GPU drivers my PC crashes into a black screen. When it boots back in if it even does, sometimes I end up in a boot loop and have to revert to a restore point or completely reinstall Windows I end up with the Microsoft...
  5. New Parts and Drivers Causing Crashes and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Parts and Drivers Causing Crashes and BSOD: Yesterday I put a new MB, processor, and RAM into my PC. I created a restore point before, and a restore point before running Verifier.exe. I have the crash logs. I have been doing troubleshooting since Friday, and most problems have been resolved, except for...
  6. Driver causing crashing, no bsod.

Driver causing crashing, no bsod.: I believe one of my drivers is causing crashing on my windows 10 but I do not get a bsod or any error codes. I set up driver verifier and it wouldn't let me back into windows without bsod. I had to go into safe mode and disable it to boot normally. These are two crash dumps...
  7. Driver causing desktop to crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver causing desktop to crash: For the past week i have been playing a fun game. Before that i changed my ram because my brother offered the ram to me and i accepted. For a few days the game ran well. but a few days ago, it would freeze and crash to desktop. Now my computer will blue screen randomly and...
  8. Drivers (perhaps graphics card) are causing crashes.

Drivers (perhaps graphics card) are causing crashes.: I have delt with this for about a year. It's only in the past 6 months has become a large hassle. My HP EliteBook 8560w is crashing quite frequently. After trying many many drivers, I cannot fix it. I just wiped and reinstalled windows hoping for a change, but none is to be...
  9. Systme crash , cause by driver ntoskrnl.exe !

Systme crash , cause by driver ntoskrnl.exe !: Dear All, I use win10 x64 professional , when i play game ,my computer offen crash! This link is my minidump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnAV46XPuFIt1ET-kLlzlLgRZk6E Please help!...
  10. Computer Crashed 4 Times...Driver was the Cause

Computer Crashed 4 Times...Driver was the Cause: I have included the BSOD's in my thread. If someone could look at them, that would be appreciated. It has to do with drivers. I am betting its my Graphics Drivers. Attachment 26460 9243