Windows 10: Drive storage not found, can't locate driver on usb Windows 10/11

Discus and support Drive storage not found, can't locate driver on usb Windows 10/11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently tried to revert my laptop HP Pavilion 15-eg0073cl SN#: SCD120BZTQ back to Windows 10 as I did not approve the auto update, a process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GarrettBaltz, Jun 7, 2024.

1. Drive storage not found, can't locate driver on usb Windows 10/11

Hello, I recently tried to revert my laptop HP Pavilion 15-eg0073cl SN#: SCD120BZTQ back to Windows 10 as I did not approve the auto update, a process I have done multiple times since Windows 11 came out. This time, it got stuck in a Bitlocker/Auto recovery loop that I am unable to escape out of. Steps I have taken to try and fresh install Windows 10 or 11, it does not matter to me anymore as long as I can get my laptop working:- Disabled bitlocker- Enabled UEFI usb boot mode from BIOS- Downloaded Windows 10 fresh install onto 8gb usb stick did the same with Windows 11, neither has worked,

:)

GarrettBaltz, Jun 7, 2024
  2. Xylee Del Win User

hard drive full, but can<t find the item to erase

Windows 10 has the option to change the storage location. We suggest that you change the storage location so you can still use your hard drive instead of using the SSD. Kindly follow the steps below on how to change the storage location:

• On the Search bar, type in storage and select the top most result.
    • On the Storage screen, change the location of each options to your desired hard drive. The files will now be saved on the specific hard drive.

Drive storage not found, can't locate driver on usb Windows 10/11 47d2da23-d12c-4708-9637-ccc0766a4909.png

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Jun 8, 2024
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 8, 2024
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Drive storage not found, can't locate driver on usb Windows 10/11

Delta6326, Jun 8, 2024
Thema:

Drive storage not found, can't locate driver on usb Windows 10/11

1. Drive storage not found, can't locate driver on usb Windows 10/11 - Similar Threads - Drive storage found

2. Drive storage not found, can't locate driver on usb Windows 10/11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive storage not found, can't locate driver on usb Windows 10/11: Hello, I recently tried to revert my laptop HP Pavilion 15-eg0073cl SN#: SCD120BZTQ back to Windows 10 as I did not approve the auto update, a process I have done multiple times since Windows 11 came out. This time, it got stuck in a Bitlocker/Auto recovery loop that I am...
  3. Drive storage not found, can't locate driver on usb Windows 10/11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drive storage not found, can't locate driver on usb Windows 10/11: Hello, I recently tried to revert my laptop HP Pavilion SN#: SCD120BZTQ back to Windows 10 as I did not approve the auto update, a process I have done multiple times since Windows 11 came out. This time, it got stuck in a Bitlocker/Auto recovery loop that I am unable to...
  4. USB 3.0 Drivers not found for windows 10 or 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB 3.0 Drivers not found for windows 10 or 11: My HP 800 G1 TWR PC have 4 USB 3 ports which none of them work under windows 11 and i only can find Drivers listed under windows 7 they refuse to install under windows 11.i need a fix for this problem.this USB 3 not replaceable they are built in the motherboard no possible PC...
  5. USB 3.0 Drivers not found for windows 10 or 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 3.0 Drivers not found for windows 10 or 11: My HP 800 G1 TWR PC have 4 USB 3 ports which none of them work under windows 11 and i only can find Drivers listed under windows 7 they refuse to install under windows 11.i need a fix for this problem.this USB 3 not replaceable they are built in the motherboard no possible PC...
  6. Flashdrive can't be detected as a storage location for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flashdrive can't be detected as a storage location for windows 10: I'm trying to create a bootable windows 10 on a flashdrive, but I can only see my hard drives as a place to install windows 10, but can't see my 2 flashdrives as an option, windows can identify my flashdrives when I'm in an explorer. I used and ISO and Rufus to install...
  7. Flashdrive can't be detected as a storage location for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flashdrive can't be detected as a storage location for windows 10: I'm trying to create a bootable windows 10 on a flashdrive, but I can only see my hard drives as a place to install windows 10, but can't see my 2 flashdrives as an option, windows can identify my flashdrives when I'm in an explorer. I used and ISO and Rufus to install...
  8. Flashdrive can't be detected as a storage location for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 10 can't locate drivers for USB drives as well as new Internal drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 can't locate drivers for USB drives as well as new Internal drives: I have 4 Western Digital Elements portable drives. It see's one of those drives. When I plug in one of the other's, the drive appears in device manager with a "?" . When I look in "Bluetooth and other devices" it shows" Elements 107C" driver is unavailable. I purchased a...
  10. One Drive Storage Location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Storage Location: My laptop is running out of storage space. I have everything backed up in One Drive. Are these files in the One Drive folder in File Explorer stored locally on my hard drive, or are they stored on Microsoft's servers somewhere? I think they're stored locally. I can put...