Windows 10: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump

Discus and support DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for someone to help me with this. My computer has BSOD about 10 times in the last week. About one to two times a day. Sometimes just when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SleepingPanda4, Aug 11, 2023.

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump

Looking for someone to help me with this. My computer has BSOD about 10 times in the last week. About one to two times a day. Sometimes just when idle.******************************************************************************** &nb

:)

SleepingPanda4, Aug 11, 2023
  2. Bambi_04 Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

Hi there,

I keep getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133). I ran the minidump file through WinDbg, but I don't know how to proceed from there, and I was hoping that someone could help me.

I've been trying to fix this for a bit, so I've been going down a list of possible fixes for watchdog violations and for "\Driver\WUDFRd failed to load." Among the things I've done, I've checked for updates (everything seems to be up to date), I've tried adjusting Windows Driver Foundation (but I couldn't locate it), I've reinstalled all the USB controllers, and I even reset the PC.

I would appreciate any help!!

Here's snip from WinDbg:

Bambi_04, Aug 11, 2023
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133); I need help with minidump

Sorry, i was offline, there is nothing in your minidump files to suggest any hardware issue, Nvidia drivers do seem to cause a lot of BSOD's it is unclear if it is an incompatibility with a Windows update, but many people have the exact same system crashes due to the Nvidia drivers.

DaveM121, Aug 11, 2023
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) by athw10x.sys

Hello !
    BSOD in my pc has been occured many times. It has error code , "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)." I have analyzed that problem with WindDbg and I've found that my wireless driver (athw10x.sys) caused this BSOD. I've tried to update this driver, but it was the last version for my pc. So, what should I do to overcome this problem ?
    Thank you

Notes :
    -My windows version number is 21h1 (10.0.19043)
    - My wireless network is Qualcomn Atheros AR956x (10.0.3.462)

Dump files link : LAPTOP-J94P1LUI-(2021-11-17_12-28-01).zip - Google Drive

bigbrian123, Aug 11, 2023
Thema:

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump

1. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump - Similar Threads - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD

2. BSOD Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Good day, I'm getting the BSOD every now and then and my Precision 5540 restarts and the error dump file shows the following information: I would greatly appreciate any help you can afford me in resolving this pesky error. I have all the drivers and the OS up to date. I'm...
  3. Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: I am experiencing a BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on my Windows 10 computer. It often occurs when I am listening to music through applications like Spotify. Here are the specifications of my computer:Intel Core i3 7100Gigabyte H110M-DS2Nvidia GTX 1650s 4GB GDDR68x1 DDR4 RAM...
  4. Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: I am experiencing a BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on my Windows 10 computer. It often occurs when I am listening to music through applications like Spotify. Here are the specifications of my computer:Intel Core i3 7100Gigabyte H110M-DS2Nvidia GTX 1650s 4GB GDDR68x1 DDR4 RAM...
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump: Looking for someone to help me with this. My computer has BSOD about 10 times in the last week. About one to two times a day. Sometimes just when idle.********************************************************************************...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump: Looking for someone to help me with this. My computer has BSOD about 10 times in the last week. About one to two times a day. Sometimes just when idle.********************************************************************************...
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133; I need help with minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133; I need help with minidump: Hello. My pc recently started to crash with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133.I have tried couple of things to resolve this, but the error keeps occuring.Any insight would be appreciated. System: i5-13600kf, Nvidia 4070ti, Gigabyte b760m aorus elite, micron crucial ddr5 5600 16g*2,...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133; I need help with minidump

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133; I need help with minidump: Hello. My pc recently started to crash with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133.I have tried couple of things to resolve this, but the error keeps occuring.Any insight would be appreciated. System: i5-13600kf, Nvidia 4070ti, Gigabyte b760m aorus elite, micron crucial ddr5 5600 16g*2,...
  9. Bsod - dpc_watchdog_violation (133)

Bsod - dpc_watchdog_violation (133): Hi guys, This is Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop Winver 2004 that keep crashing with the DPC Watchdog Violation 133. I ran the Windbg with Anlyze-v and came up with the following error codes which by googling rtwlane seems to be the Realtek 8821AE Wireless Lan card. How do I...
  10. BSoD : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

BSoD : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133): I am using Win 10 and keep getting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) BSoD at random intervals. Below is my latest mini dump results, can anyone assist. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above....