Windows 10: Downloading photographs from Canon camera into Pictures

Discus and support Downloading photographs from Canon camera into Pictures in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Windows 10. Previously when I downloaded photos from the camera via USB into Pictures, Windows created files for the pictures by date. Now the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheresaHTZR, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Downloading photographs from Canon camera into Pictures

I have Windows 10. Previously when I downloaded photos from the camera via USB into Pictures, Windows created files for the pictures by date. Now the pictures are just dumped into the general Pictures file. Can't figure what changed. Same camera, same cable, etc, etc...

Any ideas how to fix this? Is it possible to program how the photographs are downloaded into Pictures?

Thanks,

Theresa

:)

TheresaHTZR, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Debster62 Win User

Downloaded pictures from Canon camera

i downloaded pictures and videos from my Canon camera and can not find them anywhere in my computer even though it states they were downloaded. I have Windows 10. Can someone help me find them. Thanks

Debster62, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Downloading pictures

I am trying to download pictures from a Canon camera to my PC on Windows 10. Unsuccessfully.

What are the steps to do this?

JohnForbush, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Rene_3003 Win User

Downloading photographs from Canon camera into Pictures

Connect Canon 350D camera to Windows 10

After downloading Windows 10 our computer ( upgrade W 7 to W 10) does not recognize the Canon camera anymore , so we can not import pictures. A Canon driver seems to be not available. Any suggestions to improve?

Rene_3003, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Downloading photographs from Canon camera into Pictures

1. Downloading photographs from Canon camera into Pictures - Similar Threads - Downloading photographs Canon

2. how to download pictures from a camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download pictures from a camera?: how do i download pictures from my camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-a-camera/73bd627c-9aeb-4ae9-aa9f-01e679adcd3d
  3. how to download pictures from a camera?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download pictures from a camera?: how do i download pictures from my camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-a-camera/73bd627c-9aeb-4ae9-aa9f-01e679adcd3d
  4. Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer: Receiving a message as follows No Write Permission for Save Folder, will not let me download my pictures, Cannon Camera please help............
  5. Downloading pictures from camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading pictures from camera: Before the latest update November 2020, when i downloaded photos they automatically went into folders by date photo was taken. Now they no longer go into a folder- every photo is separate listed by picture number. Is there any settings I can change? This is very...
  6. I can no longer download pictures from my Canon camera in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can no longer download pictures from my Canon camera in Windows 10.: I used to be able to download using the Canon Image browser, but today it "failed" to import. Tried using Windows Camera - it wouldn't connect to the device....
  7. Can't download pictures from my camera

Can't download pictures from my camera: I am running Windows 10 on my desktop. I have older Kodak and Nikon point and shoot cameras. With both cameras I have always been able to download pictures to my pc. The last time I was able to do this was 6/2/2020. I don't know what happened but when I plug both cameras...
  8. Photograph Downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photograph Downloads: Hi, I gave my wife my laptop - HP Pavilion G6 - for her to use to download and store her photos and use on Facebook etc. Yesterday, she told me she keeps getting update messages, what should she do with them? Having told her, I spent most of the day updating Windows fort her....
  9. Downloading camera pictures...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading camera pictures...: In Windows 7, I plug in my camera and it automatically selects Photoshop CS6, Bridge, as the receiver. I can't get Windows 10 to do that. What settings can I change? Can't find them....
  10. downloading pictures from camera and iphone

downloading pictures from camera and iphone: Downloading pictures used to be easy. I plugged in usb, and could download all of my pictures off both camera and iPhone. Now, computer doesn't even acknowledge devices from "this pc". I've searched through computer for other ways to access, no luck. Any suggestions welcome....