Windows 10: downloadable win10 edu version for university student

Discus and support downloadable win10 edu version for university student in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Sirs: My school University of California, Santa Cruz recently stopped providing free windows 10 education operating system for students to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Penny Soo, Jul 21, 2024.

1. Penny Soo Win User

downloadable win10 edu version for university student

Dear Sirs: My school University of California, Santa Cruz recently stopped providing free windows 10 education operating system for students to download they suggested that I should contact microsoft support and querying about the availability of win 10 edu version for download. Do you provide free downloadable win10 edu version for university student ? And what kind of documents do I need to provide in order to obtain this software. Thanks for for your help.Sincerely,Penny SooUC, Santa Cruz

:)

Penny Soo, Jul 21, 2024

2. Office 365 for students

Its possible you need to download the software install files from the schools website if you purchased it through the school.

• Please uninstall any Office trial versions on your device before installing Office 365 Education.
    • Open the Microsoft Office 365 Web site.
    • On the Office in education screen, enter your IT Account NetID, followed by <university email
      address>
      and click Get Started.
    • Select I'm a student on the next page. You will be sent an email with instructions.
    • Follow the steps in the email. It is recommended that you use the same password as you use for other
      University services.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 21, 2024
  3. Minecraft edu edition

i am a student and i REALLY NEED MINECRAFT EDU EDITION

Dekland R Burleigh, Jul 21, 2024
  4. bagwell08 Win User

Activating Windows 10 EDU version

Hello! I bought my laptop a couple of years ago (2013) and it came with windows 8. I have since thrown away/unable to find my laptop box anymore (didn't think I would need it) I just purchased a license with product key from my university that I work at
    for the windows 10 education version. I finally got windows 10 downloaded and I go into the settings and it says I have the home version installed, so I put in the key that was given to me when I purchased it from the university to upgrade it to the EDU version
    and it is unable to activate. Do I have to put my windows 8 product key back in for this? What if I don't have it? Is there a way for me to retrieve it?

bagwell08, Jul 21, 2024
Thema:

1. downloadable win10 edu version for university student - Similar Threads - downloadable win10 edu

2. windows 10 student version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 student version: Hello every one is there student version of windows 10 existing kindly help .Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-student-version/417eaab5-3d17-47d7-9879-a9be1712c824
  3. windows 10 student version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 student version: Hello every one is there student version of windows 10 existing kindly help .Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-student-version/417eaab5-3d17-47d7-9879-a9be1712c824
  4. Trying to validate my account as student from university and it fails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to validate my account as student from university and it fails: Sorry but our systems are a detecting a problem with your account and are unable to validate your access. Please contact Support and reference the following transaction ID and message code. TransactionId: 06557665-ed9a-41a2-aad5-a38e799d0878 Message Code: 715-123170...
  5. Help this university student plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help this university student plz: Hi, i’m a 19 year old university student. Last week, my dad went mental about a fight we had about studying and then he confiscated all my tech (iPhone, laptop, dj gear etc) Now i got my pc back, but he removed everything from my laptop besides the office 365 apps and...
  6. student office download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    student office download: I downloaded Microsoft student office a couple of years ago. Now its says I can't use it, I can connect with office on line. What is that? Irene https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/student-office-download/73c2d5e9-b1f6-483d-bce2-c2a5486f387b
  7. At my university there’s windows 10 education for faculty but not for students on OnTheHub

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    At my university there’s windows 10 education for faculty but not for students on OnTheHub: Could I just buy the faculty version even though I’m a student? submitted by /u/Punjabj-Ninja [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fe6298/at_my_university_theres_windows_10_education_for/
  8. downloading iTunes on new version of Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading iTunes on new version of Win10: A box comes up stating that I need to remove the old version of iTunes from my laptop before I can download a newer version of iTunes but I cannot find that app anywhere. What now?...
  9. Activating Windows 10 EDU version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows 10 EDU version: Hello! I bought my laptop a couple of years ago (2013) and it came with windows 8. I have since thrown away/unable to find my laptop box anymore (didn't think I would need it) I just purchased a license with product key from my university that I work at for the windows 10...
  10. Windows 10 EDU version + activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 EDU version + activation: Hi, I run bootcamp on MacOS. Therefore, my 'hardware' changes when I virtualize Windows 10 versus when I boot natively. How can I keep my copy activated in both cases? Microsoft online does not allow me to sign up using a school email, which is what was used to purchase the...