Windows 10: download speed

Discus and support download speed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i use wireless as i cannot use ethernet where my pc is and on taskmanager it says i get 60mbps recieve but send at 500kbs and my download speeds on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LewisStancliffe, Mar 18, 2022.

1. download speed

i use wireless as i cannot use ethernet where my pc is and on taskmanager it says i get 60mbps recieve but send at 500kbs and my download speeds on everything are under 10mbps on my pc but on xbox or playstation i get a solid 50mbps download. should i try my pc on ethernet to see if itsa just that or is there a fix i can do as i cant download much in a day and have to leave my pc on fo r 24 hours +it has been like this on windows 10 and 11 and i presumed windows 11 would fix this

:)

LewisStancliffe, Mar 18, 2022

2. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 18, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 18, 2022
  4. download speed

ReubenFaleiro, Mar 18, 2022
Thema:

download speed

1. download speed - Similar Threads - download speed

2. Slow Internet download speed even with ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet download speed even with ethernet: Hello, I have a Acer aspire 4738g with a 1gig ethernet port. I also have a fiber connection with 100mbps. I know 100mpbs is 12.5 megabytes per second but thats just not the download speed I am getting from most websites. For example I was trying to download a file from the...
  3. Slow Internet download speed even with ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Internet download speed even with ethernet: Hello, I have a Acer aspire 4738g with a 1gig ethernet port. I also have a fiber connection with 100mbps. I know 100mpbs is 12.5 megabytes per second but thats just not the download speed I am getting from most websites. For example I was trying to download a file from the...
  4. Cat 6 ethernet connection not improving my ping or download speed on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cat 6 ethernet connection not improving my ping or download speed on my pc.: I recently installed a new cat 6 ethernet cord and it didn't resolve my lag spikes issues, it didn't improve download or upload speeds at all,and my ping didn't decrease one bit I hope I could resolve this issue....
  5. Cat 6 ethernet connection not improving my ping or download speed on my pc.

Cat 6 ethernet connection not improving my ping or download speed on my pc.: I recently installed a new cat 6 ethernet cord and it didn't resolve my lag spikes issues, it didn't improve download or upload speeds at all,and my ping didn't decrease one bit I hope I could resolve this issue....
  6. Cat 6 ethernet connection not improving my ping or download speed on my pc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My download speed is capped at 8MB/s.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My download speed is capped at 8MB/s.: I've had this issue since I got my laptop a few years ago. I've tried multiple times to fix it and I can't remember everything I've tried over the years. I asked my friend who knows more about computers than me and he updated some drivers and did a clean boot to make sure...
  8. My download speed is capped at 8MB/s.

My download speed is capped at 8MB/s.: I've had this issue since I got my laptop a few years ago. I've tried multiple times to fix it and I can't remember everything I've tried over the years. I asked my friend who knows more about computers than me and he updated some drivers and did a clean boot to make sure...
  9. My download speed in speedtest.net is 80-90 mbps whereas when i try to download a file like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My download speed in speedtest.net is 80-90 mbps whereas when i try to download a file like...: This is the file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-download-speed-in-speedtestnet-is-80-90-mbps/d8dd4f73-b5a4-4316-8293-414a6703c5e5
  10. My download speed in speedtest.net is 80-90 mbps whereas when i try to download a file like...

My download speed in speedtest.net is 80-90 mbps whereas when i try to download a file like...: This is the file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-download-speed-in-speedtestnet-is-80-90-mbps/d8dd4f73-b5a4-4316-8293-414a6703c5e5