Windows 10: Download Broken :

Discus and support Download Broken : in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; evertyime I try to download a folder that is unzipped with 7zip it keeps trying to make me install 7zip again.. I don't know why and I have already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Magentaeye199, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Download Broken :

evertyime I try to download a folder that is unzipped with 7zip it keeps trying to make me install 7zip again.. I don't know why and I have already uninstalled 7zip and reinstalled it. how do I fix, yes?

:)

Magentaeye199, Jun 3, 2021
  2. Pipps Win User

Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 3, 2021
  4. Download Broken :

Black Panther, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

Download Broken :

1. Download Broken : - Similar Threads - Download Broken

2. Downloads Folder Broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads Folder Broken: In File Explorer, I right-clicked the Downloads folder and clicked Properties. Then, I went to Advanced and either clicked "Encrypt contents to secure data" or "Compress contents to save disk space." I then clicked Cancel while it was in the middle of doing it, and it broke....
  3. Downloads Folder Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads Folder Broken: In File Explorer, I right-clicked the Downloads folder and clicked Properties. Then, I went to Advanced and either clicked "Encrypt contents to secure data" or "Compress contents to save disk space." I then clicked Cancel while it was in the middle of doing it, and it broke....
  4. Downloads Folder Broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Surface Pro5 512GB i7 - Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 - Is this recovery image download broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro5 512GB i7 - Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 - Is this recovery image download broken?: Surface Pro5 512GB i7 - Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 - SurfacePro5_BMR_15_12.510.3.zipI'm attempting to restore function to an SP5 who had its BitLocker triggered and its keys lost. I am ok with losing local data to reinstall windows and start fresh on it. When I go to build a...
  6. Surface Pro5 512GB i7 - Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 - Is this recovery image download broken?

Surface Pro5 512GB i7 - Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 - Is this recovery image download broken?: Surface Pro5 512GB i7 - Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 - SurfacePro5_BMR_15_12.510.3.zipI'm attempting to restore function to an SP5 who had its BitLocker triggered and its keys lost. I am ok with losing local data to reinstall windows and start fresh on it. When I go to build a...
  7. Surface Pro5 512GB i7 - Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 - Is this recovery image download broken?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. what do i do when my laptop screen broken but i have to download graphics card in order to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do i do when my laptop screen broken but i have to download graphics card in order to...: what do i do when my laptop screen broken but i have to download graphics card in order to connect to my moniter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-when-my-laptop-screen-broken-but-i/2f7eccc7-c3fc-4cde-9b8c-e0f2778a671d
  9. what do i do when my laptop screen broken but i have to download graphics card in order to...

what do i do when my laptop screen broken but i have to download graphics card in order to...: what do i do when my laptop screen broken but i have to download graphics card in order to connect to my moniter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-when-my-laptop-screen-broken-but-i/2f7eccc7-c3fc-4cde-9b8c-e0f2778a671d
  10. Microsoft Store is broken... Downloads stuck in pending, windows clock wont update either.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is broken... Downloads stuck in pending, windows clock wont update either.: Windows 11 is unusable...My calandar/clock wont work as its stuck updatingIm tempted to downgrade to windows 10 as i never had these issues there. Microsoft store not working is such a vital part of the OS and the fact you can't customise the desktop anymore also sucks, it's...