Windows 10: download and re-install onedrive app on windows 11

Discus and support download and re-install onedrive app on windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a new laptop ASUS with windows 11 Home version 23H2 pre-installed. Because of problems I decouled the PC from onedrive and even completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jacques Smeets M-soft, Aug 6, 2024.

1. download and re-install onedrive app on windows 11

I have a new laptop ASUS with windows 11 Home version 23H2 pre-installed. Because of problems I decouled the PC from onedrive and even completely deleted the onedrive app from windows 11.Now I changed my mind: Can I re-install the one-drive app?The onedrive download page says that "if you have windows 11, onedrive is already pre-installed, but you can download if you have windows 10". Nevertheless I started downloading but the message then is: "you have a more recent version of onedrive;; this must be removed before downloading can start.So I cannot fixed it anymore?

:)

Jacques Smeets M-soft, Aug 6, 2024

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 6, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 6, 2024
  4. Drone Win User

download and re-install onedrive app on windows 11

Windows 8 Clubhouse

Windows 10 Build 9879 released (last update for 2014).

New features:

1) a checkbox menu option where you can turn off/on Task View and Search icons in the toolbar (I got rid of them XD)

download and re-install onedrive app on windows 11 windows-10-toolbar-options-large-100530292-large.png

2) simplified OneDrive experience

W10 will now use what MS calls selective sync, where you'll need to specify what's saved to your PC, and what MS keeps in its OneDrive cloud. MS appears to be killing OneDrive app, allowing users access to OneDrive strictly through the File Explorer. (fuck yeah!)

download and re-install onedrive app on windows 11 [​IMG]

3) 5 new three-finger gestures to swipe through Windows 10's UI

• 3 fingers up launches Task View
    • 3 fingers down to Show Desktop
    • 3 fingers flick to left/right to switch to previous app (go back 1)
    • 3 fingers move left/right: Alt-Tab (Task View) pops up, and you can select the app you want (remove fingers to select)
    • 3-finger tap: Search
    4) Snap Assist works across multiple monitors

5) New IE that utilizes Edge rendering engine, designed for improved compatibility with the various sites on the Web.

6) MKV container support!!! Users can now play MKV files directly from Windows Media Player, including desktop and modern apps), along with proper thumbnail images and MKV support.

Drone, Aug 6, 2024
Thema:

download and re-install onedrive app on windows 11

1. download and re-install onedrive app on windows 11 - Similar Threads - download install onedrive

2. download and re-install onedrive app on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download and re-install onedrive app on windows 11: I have a new laptop ASUS with windows 11 Home version 23H2 pre-installed. Because of problems I decouled the PC from onedrive and even completely deleted the onedrive app from windows 11.Now I changed my mind: Can I re-install the one-drive app?The onedrive download page says...
  3. OneDrive Re-Installation Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Re-Installation Issues: My OneDrive app running in Windows 10 is used for syncing both private OneDrive folders as well as business account OneDrive folders. I have been experiencing syncing issues and decided to reinstall the app.But the application will not uninstall!! When I click unistall in Add...
  4. OneDrive Re-Installation Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Re-Installation Issues: My OneDrive app running in Windows 10 is used for syncing both private OneDrive folders as well as business account OneDrive folders. I have been experiencing syncing issues and decided to reinstall the app.But the application will not uninstall!! When I click unistall in Add...
  5. OneDrive Re-Installation Issues

6. OneDrive re-installation fails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive re-installation fails: I had a problem with my OneDrive installation: the OneDrive installation folder contained around 30 mostly different versions of OneDrive and took up nearly 10Gb of space on my SSD because sadly one cannot choose a different installation path. I ended up deleting all these...
  7. Re download windows 10 apps

Re download windows 10 apps: Hi How do I redownload windows 10 pro apps that I purchased from the store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-download-windows-10-apps/329d8073-01f1-4d91-ac78-08cd9f5b78f8
  8. re installing an app

re installing an app: i had to delete drawboard pdf as it had an error how do i reinstall it without having to pay again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-installing-an-app/00395d1d-bd29-46de-ad62-31d3581808c9
  9. RE-INSTALL APPS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE-INSTALL APPS: How to ee-install apps removed while resetting my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-apps/4a112fc8-1390-4834-85cd-5d8097f5cae9
  10. MS contacts app always re-downloading and installing

MS contacts app always re-downloading and installing: I have the following problem, that the contacts app re-download and re-installs itself over and over again in the store. Anyone have a solution to this? I have already tried: PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage...