Windows 10: download and re-install onedrive app on windows 11

Discus and support download and re-install onedrive app on windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new laptop ASUS with windows 11 Home version 23H2 pre-installed. Because of problems I decouled the PC from onedrive and even completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jacques Smeets M-soft, Aug 6, 2024.

1. download and re-install onedrive app on windows 11

I have a new laptop ASUS with windows 11 Home version 23H2 pre-installed. Because of problems I decouled the PC from onedrive and even completely deleted the onedrive app from windows 11.Now I changed my mind: Can I re-install the one-drive app?The onedrive download page says that "if you have windows 11, onedrive is already pre-installed, but you can download if you have windows 10". Nevertheless I started downloading but the message then is: "you have a more recent version of onedrive;; this must be removed before downloading can start.So I cannot fixed it anymore?

:)

Jacques Smeets M-soft, Aug 6, 2024
Thema:

download and re-install onedrive app on windows 11

1. download and re-install onedrive app on windows 11 - Similar Threads - download install onedrive

2. download and re-install onedrive app on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download and re-install onedrive app on windows 11: I have a new laptop ASUS with windows 11 Home version 23H2 pre-installed. Because of problems I decouled the PC from onedrive and even completely deleted the onedrive app from windows 11.Now I changed my mind: Can I re-install the one-drive app?The onedrive download page says...
  3. OneDrive Re-Installation Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Re-Installation Issues: My OneDrive app running in Windows 10 is used for syncing both private OneDrive folders as well as business account OneDrive folders. I have been experiencing syncing issues and decided to reinstall the app.But the application will not uninstall!! When I click unistall in Add...
  4. OneDrive Re-Installation Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Re-Installation Issues: My OneDrive app running in Windows 10 is used for syncing both private OneDrive folders as well as business account OneDrive folders. I have been experiencing syncing issues and decided to reinstall the app.But the application will not uninstall!! When I click unistall in Add...
  5. OneDrive Re-Installation Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. OneDrive re-installation fails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive re-installation fails: I had a problem with my OneDrive installation: the OneDrive installation folder contained around 30 mostly different versions of OneDrive and took up nearly 10Gb of space on my SSD because sadly one cannot choose a different installation path. I ended up deleting all these...
  7. Re download windows 10 apps

Re download windows 10 apps: Hi How do I redownload windows 10 pro apps that I purchased from the store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-download-windows-10-apps/329d8073-01f1-4d91-ac78-08cd9f5b78f8
  8. re installing an app

re installing an app: i had to delete drawboard pdf as it had an error how do i reinstall it without having to pay again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-installing-an-app/00395d1d-bd29-46de-ad62-31d3581808c9
  9. RE-INSTALL APPS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE-INSTALL APPS: How to ee-install apps removed while resetting my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-apps/4a112fc8-1390-4834-85cd-5d8097f5cae9
  10. MS contacts app always re-downloading and installing

MS contacts app always re-downloading and installing: I have the following problem, that the contacts app re-download and re-installs itself over and over again in the store. Anyone have a solution to this? I have already tried: PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage...