Windows 10: Double blue arrow

Discus and support Double blue arrow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why i cant get of this double arrow ? i already use the properties way .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nguyễn TrungKiên1, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Double blue arrow

why i cant get of this double arrow ? i already use the properties way .

:)

Nguyễn TrungKiên1, Feb 8, 2022
  2. retgy02 Win User

DOUBLE BLUE ARROWS

I saw several answers to the issue of having double blue arrows on pictures. As I understand it, its because of NORTON 360 needing to do a back up. However, I do NOT want these to be backed up (this also assumes to a cloud or server and not on my PC).
    Is there a way to have the arrows removed without a backup?

retgy02, Feb 8, 2022
  3. Edwin Win User
    New double blue arrows for shortcut overlay?

Your software must have 'hiccuped' because that is imageres.dll icon #226, - 'resizing'

Double blue arrow [​IMG]

Yes, I'm on Build 10565 with no arrows.

Edwin, Feb 8, 2022
  4. ak84993 Win User

Double blue arrow

New double blue arrows for shortcut overlay?

How to revert back to the blue texts??
    I hate these blue arrows.

ak84993, Feb 8, 2022
Thema:

Double blue arrow

1. Double blue arrow - Similar Threads - Double blue arrow

2. Blue double arrow icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue double arrow icon: After an update, individual pictures in folders have this icon in the lower left corner.Why is this? I'm showing 7.83 of 8 gb usable, I don't understand. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-double-arrow-icon/6652fefc-cdbb-4ff4-9fec-8329bcf5cf52
  3. Blue double arrow icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue double arrow icon: After an update, individual pictures in folders have this icon in the lower left corner.Why is this? I'm showing 7.83 of 8 gb usable, I don't understand. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-double-arrow-icon/6652fefc-cdbb-4ff4-9fec-8329bcf5cf52
  4. Double blue arrow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double blue arrow: why i cant get of this double arrow ? i already use the properties way . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-blue-arrow/e1e4ff28-6961-4cf3-a0b4-979c6a05eca0
  5. Double blue arrow

Double blue arrow: why i cant get of this double arrow ? i already use the properties way . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-blue-arrow/e1e4ff28-6961-4cf3-a0b4-979c6a05eca0
  6. Double Arrows . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double Arrows . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.This issue, might seem trivial. But it does, bother me.If you look, at the picture. You'll see, the double arrows. In front, of each picture?I'm not sure, what I loaded. Or, did. To 'cause these arrows to start.Is there, any...
  7. Double Arrows . . .

Double Arrows . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.This issue, might seem trivial. But it does, bother me.If you look, at the picture. You'll see, the double arrows. In front, of each picture?I'm not sure, what I loaded. Or, did. To 'cause these arrows to start.Is there, any...
  8. Double Arrows . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Double Arrow Pointer

Double Arrow Pointer: Re: Paint on Windows 10 In Paint, when I create a text box and want to extend it wider than default size, the pointer is on an angle so difficult very to stretch horizontally. I am sure this is a change so must be a fix?...
  10. New double blue arrows for shortcut overlay?

in Windows 10 Customization
    New double blue arrows for shortcut overlay?: My shortcuts all have a new double blue arrow overlay since upgrading to Windows 10565. None of my older fixes (reg edits, etc) seem to work getting rid of this new visual change. Any Ideas Kevin 26212