Windows 10: Don't want OneDrive to automatically sync everything

Discus and support Don't want OneDrive to automatically sync everything in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was prompted by Windows: "Let finish setting up your device", and decided to just continue this time instead of pressing "remind me later". I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ryan Quay, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Ryan Quay Win User

Don't want OneDrive to automatically sync everything

I was prompted by Windows: "Let finish setting up your device", and decided to just continue this time instead of pressing "remind me later". I have a desktop and a laptop linked to the same Microsoft email. Previously, they were not synced, as I wanted to keep them separate. If I did however want to access a document on my laptop from my PC, I would just copy that document into my "OneDrive-Personal" folder in file explorer. I must've changed some settings by accident because after I finished "setting up my device", everything started syncing and now I could see all my files from my desktop o

:)

Ryan Quay, Dec 27, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 27, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 27, 2021
  4. iBug Win User

Prevent OneDrive from re-syncing everything after re-installing Windows 10

The context is almost identical to that of Windows 8.1 move OneDrive to existing folder after OS reinstall, except I'm on Windows 10. I want to stop OneDrive from re-syncing everything after re-installing Windows 10 because the files are BIG and remain intact before and after OS reinstallation. Even the paths remain the same before and after (is still D:\OneDrive on my machine - the D drive is the same volume).

I have searched on Google and found results like this or this, and no definitive answer was found.

Is there a solution for W10?

Thema:

1. Don't want OneDrive to automatically sync everything - Similar Threads - Don't OneDrive automatically

2. OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive is not signing in & syncing automatically: Since today morning, my onedrive is not automatically signing in and syncing files in my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-is-not-signing-in-syncing-automatically/479933aa-bdc4-421a-8f97-bedbd99f36f7
  3. I want everything off OneDrive and to NOT sync, but want them on my computer- How???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want everything off OneDrive and to NOT sync, but want them on my computer- How???: How do I take all of my file folders off of OneDrive, but keep them on my computer?Simple language please. HP wiped my computer and downloaded a diff version of Windows or made my default start syncing all and now all of my files are online on OneDrive and I NEVER WANTED...
  4. I want everything off OneDrive and to NOT sync, but want them on my computer- How???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want everything off OneDrive and to NOT sync, but want them on my computer- How???: How do I take all of my file folders off of OneDrive, but keep them on my computer?Simple language please. HP wiped my computer and downloaded a diff version of Windows or made my default start syncing all and now all of my files are online on OneDrive and I NEVER WANTED...
  5. I want everything off OneDrive and to NOT sync, but want them on my computer- How???

6. Don't want OneDrive to automatically sync everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't want OneDrive to automatically sync everything: I was prompted by Windows: "Let finish setting up your device", and decided to just continue this time instead of pressing "remind me later". I have a desktop and a laptop linked to the same Microsoft email. Previously, they were not synced, as I wanted to keep them separate....
  7. Don't want OneDrive to automatically sync everything

Don't want OneDrive to automatically sync everything: I was prompted by Windows: "Let finish setting up your device", and decided to just continue this time instead of pressing "remind me later". I have a desktop and a laptop linked to the same Microsoft email. Previously, they were not synced, as I wanted to keep them separate....
  8. I don't want to sync one folder to onedrive. how to?

I don't want to sync one folder to onedrive. how to?: I have a folder that I want to keep ON my computer and I don't want to sync or be uploaded to onedrive. How do I make this happen? I selected "always keep on my device" but I went to the onedrive and all the files are sync. I don't want them on the cloud. Thanks for...
  9. I don't want OneDrive Syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't want OneDrive Syncing: When I boot my machine which is Intel QuadCore i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 32 GB RAM, running MS Windows 10 Home v. 1803, build 17134.228 on an MSI B75MA-P45 motherboard with a SAMSUNG SSD main drive. It has RealTek High Definition Audio and a SAMSUNG U28D590D VDU driven by an...
  10. OneDrive is syncing everything!

OneDrive is syncing everything!: So when I updated to latest version of windows 2004 I found out that OneDrive now syncs too much. I really liked that OneDrive folder in older windows, and I was able to choose what I wanted to upload and sync with OneDrive. Now my Desktop, Documents, Pictures.. Everything is...