Windows 10: Don't save to Cloud

Discus and support Don't save to Cloud in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Word and all the Office program are defaulting to the cloud instead of my local computer with cloud selection unchecked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BRANDON_816, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Don't save to Cloud

Word and all the Office program are defaulting to the cloud instead of my local computer with cloud selection unchecked.

:)

BRANDON_816, Jan 27, 2023

2. save to hard drive and not one drive cloud in windows 11

I have basically the same question, except for my Excel files. I will never need to access the files from anywhere but my PC, so I don't need them available online. I tried the steps described for George's picture files, but it didn't seem to work. I wouldn't mind saving to the cloud being an option, but I DON"T want that to be the default/only option.

Robin W725, Jan 27, 2023
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 27, 2023
  4. armym3 Win User

Don't save to Cloud

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

Don't save to Cloud

1. Don't save to Cloud - Similar Threads - Don't save Cloud

2. Don't save to Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't save to Cloud: Word and all the Office program are defaulting to the cloud instead of my local computer with cloud selection unchecked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-save-to-cloud/4feb90de-9b13-4a73-81ae-13b846db3940
  3. cloud saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cloud saves: how do you delete cloud saves in windows 11. all answers are out of date and no longer work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-saves/f412147e-a825-4a67-8bb1-956d18a3fac8
  4. cloud saves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cloud saves: how do you delete cloud saves in windows 11. all answers are out of date and no longer work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-saves/f412147e-a825-4a67-8bb1-956d18a3fac8
  5. Cloud saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud saves: Hello! I'll be soon switching my hard drive, and so i was wondering, that if i bought the game at Microsoft store wasteland 3, to be precise , i wont lose any data i got in the gamer, right? It says that it does support cloud saves via Xbox live, tho im not sure if i qualify...
  6. How to disable cloud saves?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable cloud saves?: I'm playing Age of Empire II DE on windows 10. Both are up to date. There is no option in the game or anywhere else that I found. I looked through every single thing in Settings and every single thing in Control Panel. I also looked through microsoft account and xbox...
  7. Saving files to Computer & to the Cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving files to Computer & to the Cloud: Hi, Old posts seem to point to the fact that it is not possible to keep files in synch by simultaneously saving / updating them, to both the Computer and the Cloud, by one simultaneous action - is this still the case? i.e. the only way is to save files to each drive...
  8. Cannot save to cloud storage

Cannot save to cloud storage: Hello, I'm having an issue using the 'Save as...' function in the Photos app. When trying to save the pictures to Box Drive cloud storage which appears in file explorer, I receive an error that says, "Try saving a copy instead. There isn't enough memory. Close some apps and...
  9. Solitaire Collection cloud save

Solitaire Collection cloud save: Very recently, the Microsoft Solitaire collection app on Windows 10 has changed some of the internal file structure used to store user settings and statistics. The biggest change was that statistics no longer seem to be saved in...
  10. Cloud saves are overwriting my local saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud saves are overwriting my local saves: I am trying to copy a save from one computer (computer A), to another (computer B). The game in question is Resident Evil 7 (if it matters) I've been able to locate the saves and copy them over to several friends computers (using the same version off the Microsoft Store),...