Windows 10: Dolby Atmos for Home Theater Spatial Audio Option Not Appearing on 3090 Unless I Uninstall...

Discus and support Dolby Atmos for Home Theater Spatial Audio Option Not Appearing on 3090 Unless I Uninstall... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey guys!I’m having an issue that’s driving me nuts and I can’t find an answer after days of youtube and googling.I have my gaming PC RTX 3090... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlvinPereira, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater Spatial Audio Option Not Appearing on 3090 Unless I Uninstall...

Hey guys!I’m having an issue that’s driving me nuts and I can’t find an answer after days of youtube and googling.I have my gaming PC RTX 3090 connected via HDMI to an Atmos set up on windows 11. The system is using “NVIDIA High Definition Audio”. Every time the computer restarts or wakes from sleep I lose Dolby Atmos. Not just the ability to use it but it disappears entirely from the spatial audio, supported format, etc. options. Not even the Dolby Access app can install it. This is all fixed the moment I go to device manager > sound > and uninstall RealtekR Audio. Once I do that,

:)

AlvinPereira, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Byu2 Win User

doly atmos for home theater problem

I have this 3 channel dolby atmos soundbar.

First issue when I got this soundbar because i say windows 10 have dolby atmos for home theater in spatial sounds then it disappeared from spatial this year, not sure it was after last fall update or exactly then. I tried all kinds of possibility.

Then I contract Microsoft chat support and the technical support did not solve the issue after spending months finally told me the setting was removed by Microsoft because of incompatible with some drives.

I tried different settings and found out HDMI from PC to screen was retrived through intel display audio. windows audio and spatial sounds come out dolby atmos for home theater but now found then click on windows sounds dolby atmos does not stay, when
    click dolby atmos for home theater, it jump to OFF.

any suggestions?

3. umutkgg Win User
    Dolby Atmos option not appearing in spatial sound

Hi guys, I have a new soundbar with Dolby Atmos and connected it to my TV and PC. I can open it in the Access App and also test the audio but when it tells me to change spatial sound, i cannot select Dolby Atmos.

I know that there are a lot of topics here but I already tried all things written there as possible solution

• Windows 11 update
    • Delete drivers
    • Exclusive Mode off and on
    • Compatibility mode

umutkgg, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Byu2 Win User

Dolby Atmos for Home Theater Spatial Audio Option Not Appearing on 3090 Unless I Uninstall...

dolby access dolby atmos for home theater

I want to try dolby atmos sond on PC and looked inti windows 10 dolby access dolby atmos for home theater. I searched atmos sounbars and find all atmos sonndbar pair with receivers. I

I find this Pioneer Surround Elite Atmos Soundbar is one of the budget range. dolby access dolby home theater need dolby atmos enabled home theater or soundbar. All atmos home theater paired with receiver. I contacted support and they said the soundbar
    would not output audio without connected to to recriver. All ports on the receiver are all ocupied The only port left is HDMI out (ARC) for connect to TV.

if dolby atmos for home theater only support HDMI on home theater, how can it conned to PC HDMI ?

Thema:

Dolby Atmos for Home Theater Spatial Audio Option Not Appearing on 3090 Unless I Uninstall...

1. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater Spatial Audio Option Not Appearing on 3090 Unless I Uninstall... - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos Home

2. Dolby Atmos home theater not appearing as an option in Spatial audio drop down tab for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos home theater not appearing as an option in Spatial audio drop down tab for...: Hi Everyone. I am using the LG G2 Oled tv with an LG S95QR soundbar system. I am using the LG WOWCAST to have my soundbar system to connect wireless to my t.v. This set up works fine for my Xbox Series X. I have Dolby Atmos home theater downloaded there with no problem. Now...
  3. Dolby Atmos home theater not appearing as an option in Spatial audio drop down tab for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos home theater not appearing as an option in Spatial audio drop down tab for...: Hi Everyone. I am using the LG G2 Oled tv with an LG S95QR soundbar system. I am using the LG WOWCAST to have my soundbar system to connect wireless to my t.v. This set up works fine for my Xbox Series X. I have Dolby Atmos home theater downloaded there with no problem. Now...
  4. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater Spatial Audio Option Not Appearing on Win 11 - Nvidia 1030 card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos for Home Theater Spatial Audio Option Not Appearing on Win 11 - Nvidia 1030 card: Hi, I have windows 11 and Nvidia 1030 graphics card which is connected to my Home theatre. Setup:PC > Nvidia 1030 > HDMI > Yamaha Home Theatre > Epson 2150 Projector.Now windows is reading the sound output device as Epson PJ. Ie. the projector connected to the Home Theatre...
  5. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater Spatial Audio Option Not Appearing on Win 11 - Nvidia 1030 card

Dolby Atmos for Home Theater Spatial Audio Option Not Appearing on Win 11 - Nvidia 1030 card: Hi, I have windows 11 and Nvidia 1030 graphics card which is connected to my Home theatre. Setup:PC > Nvidia 1030 > HDMI > Yamaha Home Theatre > Epson 2150 Projector.Now windows is reading the sound output device as Epson PJ. Ie. the projector connected to the Home Theatre...
  6. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11

Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11: i've spent the last few days trying to get Dolby Atmos for Home Theater to work in Windows 11. there used to be an option in Spatial sound drop menu for Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, but it has vanished and refuses to come back. So far it appears to be an issue with Win11 and...
  7. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater Spatial Audio Option Not Appearing on 3090 Unless I Uninstall...

Dolby Atmos for Home Theater Spatial Audio Option Not Appearing on 3090 Unless I Uninstall...: Hey guys!I’m having an issue that’s driving me nuts and I can’t find an answer after days of youtube and googling.I have my gaming PC RTX 3090 connected via HDMI to an Atmos set up on windows 11. The system is using “NVIDIA High Definition Audio”. Every time the computer...
  8. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos for Home Theater: So I just had a very nice converastion with one of the MS Support guys _again_ Whats the problem? Well as the Title says: Dolby Atmos for Home Theater... I am testing a fresh Install of Version 1909 for the third week now. The MSHD Audio drivers were the only way to get...
  9. Dolby Atmos for home theater option is missing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Atmos for home theater option is missing.: My set up: I have Denon AVR X4400H connected to my Nvidat Titan x (Pascal) via an HDMI cable. I have my monitor connected to it via the display port cable. I have 5.1.2 speaker set up connected to the receiver and they all work fine. Denon is the default playback device....
  10. DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER

DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER: Hello! Quick question: Does my surround system have to be Dolby Atmos, for it to work? Because when I set it on/to ''Dolby Atmos for Home Theatre'', I hear absolutely no sound! Does this have to do to the fact that the trial period has expired? Or because my AV Receiver...