Windows 10: Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11

Discus and support Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i've spent the last few days trying to get Dolby Atmos for Home Theater to work in Windows 11. there used to be an option in Spatial sound drop menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shaggy 3, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Shaggy 3 Win User

Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11

i've spent the last few days trying to get Dolby Atmos for Home Theater to work in Windows 11. there used to be an option in Spatial sound drop menu for Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, but it has vanished and refuses to come back. So far it appears to be an issue with Win11 and not the hardware itself.i have tried:rolling back driversuninstalling and reinstalling driversuninstalling and reinstalling Dolby Accessswapping GPU portsdisabling exclusive mode for all input devicesentirely disabling all input devicesuninstalling and reinstalling the audio controller via auto update, with nvidia driver

:)

Shaggy 3, Jan 11, 2023
  2. Byu2 Win User

doly atmos for home theater problem

I have this 3 channel dolby atmos soundbar.

First issue when I got this soundbar because i say windows 10 have dolby atmos for home theater in spatial sounds then it disappeared from spatial this year, not sure it was after last fall update or exactly then. I tried all kinds of possibility.

Then I contract Microsoft chat support and the technical support did not solve the issue after spending months finally told me the setting was removed by Microsoft because of incompatible with some drives.

I tried different settings and found out HDMI from PC to screen was retrived through intel display audio. windows audio and spatial sounds come out dolby atmos for home theater but now found then click on windows sounds dolby atmos does not stay, when
    click dolby atmos for home theater, it jump to OFF.

any suggestions?

3. Byu2 Win User
    windows 10 dolby atmos for home theater tab missing

I found windows 10 dolby atmos for home theater tab missing in spatial sound is missing. I want to connect a dolby atmos soundbar.

This is on windows 10 April update.

Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11 77ed3e18-8b4b-4320-b186-49f9b221b135?upload=true.png

Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11 22b52cd2-27a2-409b-99dd-d1bfb797acd1?upload=true.png

I could not follow the configuration when Dolby atoms for home theater tab is missing.

any suggestions ?

4. Byu2 Win User

dolby access dolby atmos for home theater

I want to try dolby atmos sond on PC and looked inti windows 10 dolby access dolby atmos for home theater. I searched atmos sounbars and find all atmos sonndbar pair with receivers. I

I find this Pioneer Surround Elite Atmos Soundbar is one of the budget range. dolby access dolby home theater need dolby atmos enabled home theater or soundbar. All atmos home theater paired with receiver. I contacted support and they said the soundbar
    would not output audio without connected to to recriver. All ports on the receiver are all ocupied The only port left is HDMI out (ARC) for connect to TV.

if dolby atmos for home theater only support HDMI on home theater, how can it conned to PC HDMI ?

Thema:

1. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos Home

2. Dolby Atmos home theater not appearing as an option in Spatial audio drop down tab for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos home theater not appearing as an option in Spatial audio drop down tab for...: Hi Everyone. I am using the LG G2 Oled tv with an LG S95QR soundbar system. I am using the LG WOWCAST to have my soundbar system to connect wireless to my t.v. This set up works fine for my Xbox Series X. I have Dolby Atmos home theater downloaded there with no problem. Now...
  3. Dolby Atmos home theater not appearing as an option in Spatial audio drop down tab for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos home theater not appearing as an option in Spatial audio drop down tab for...: Hi Everyone. I am using the LG G2 Oled tv with an LG S95QR soundbar system. I am using the LG WOWCAST to have my soundbar system to connect wireless to my t.v. This set up works fine for my Xbox Series X. I have Dolby Atmos home theater downloaded there with no problem. Now...
  4. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11 - Solved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11 - Solved: I had the same issue as many people still have which is Dolby Atmos for Home Theater missing on Windows 11 audio options. Because of that it's impossible to finish Dolby Access setup. After hours spent on tests I figured that just turning my tv and home theater ON BEFORE...
  5. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11 - Solved

Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11 - Solved: I had the same issue as many people still have which is Dolby Atmos for Home Theater missing on Windows 11 audio options. Because of that it's impossible to finish Dolby Access setup. After hours spent on tests I figured that just turning my tv and home theater ON BEFORE...
  6. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11: i've spent the last few days trying to get Dolby Atmos for Home Theater to work in Windows 11. there used to be an option in Spatial sound drop menu for Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, but it has vanished and refuses to come back. So far it appears to be an issue with Win11 and...
  7. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos for Home Theater: So I just had a very nice converastion with one of the MS Support guys _again_ Whats the problem? Well as the Title says: Dolby Atmos for Home Theater... I am testing a fresh Install of Version 1909 for the third week now. The MSHD Audio drivers were the only way to get...
  8. Dolby atmos for home theater not found

Dolby atmos for home theater not found: Hello, I can not find dolby atmos for home theater on my laptop running windows 10 in spatial sound. I can only find dolby atmos for headphones. I am using my laptop through hdmi to my tv where i have an optical cabel running to my dolby atmos enabled speakers. I have...
  9. Dolby Atmos for home theater option is missing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Atmos for home theater option is missing.: My set up: I have Denon AVR X4400H connected to my Nvidat Titan x (Pascal) via an HDMI cable. I have my monitor connected to it via the display port cable. I have 5.1.2 speaker set up connected to the receiver and they all work fine. Denon is the default playback device....
  10. DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER

DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER: Hello! Quick question: Does my surround system have to be Dolby Atmos, for it to work? Because when I set it on/to ''Dolby Atmos for Home Theatre'', I hear absolutely no sound! Does this have to do to the fact that the trial period has expired? Or because my AV Receiver...