Windows 10: Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go?

Discus and support Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a smartphone that runs the Android Go version not Android proper. I've tried to link it to my computer which runs Windows 10 but have not been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RogerBlair1, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go?

I have a smartphone that runs the Android Go version not Android proper. I've tried to link it to my computer which runs Windows 10 but have not been able to. Is it possible to connect such a phone through one of these apps?

:)

RogerBlair1, Apr 4, 2022
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Apr 4, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.21042.100.0 for Android - May 20

UPDATE 5/27: New Your Phone Companion app 1.21042.125.0 for Android - May 27

Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to everything you love on your phone, right from your PC. To get started, Install the Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows app on your Android phone and link it with the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC.

WHAT'S NEW

Information not provided by developer.

Source: Your Phone Companion - Apps on Google Play

Brink, Apr 4, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go?

New Your Phone Companion app 1.22022.137.0 for Android - March 23

UPDATE 3/28: New Your Phone Companion app 1.22022.154.0 for Android - March 28

Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to everything you love on your phone, right from your PC. To get started, Install the Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows app on your Android phone and link it with the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC.

What's new

No information from the developer.

Source: Your Phone Companion - Apps on Google Play

Brink, Apr 4, 2022
Thema:

Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go?

1. Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go? - Similar Threads - Does Phone Phone

2. Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go?: I have a smartphone that runs the Android Go version not Android proper. I've tried to link it to my computer which runs Windows 10 but have not been able to. Is it possible to connect such a phone through one of these apps?...
  3. Your phone - Link to windows - Your phone companion - mess

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone - Link to windows - Your phone companion - mess: This is a bug report. No, I will not use the Feedback hub, nobody reads it, none of the troubles has been solved via the Feedback hub.When I'm trying to connect my phone with windows, the things have at least 3 names.On the PC I'm asked to open the "Your phone companion"....
  4. Your phone - Link to windows - Your phone companion - mess

Your phone - Link to windows - Your phone companion - mess: This is a bug report. No, I will not use the Feedback hub, nobody reads it, none of the troubles has been solved via the Feedback hub.When I'm trying to connect my phone with windows, the things have at least 3 names.On the PC I'm asked to open the "Your phone companion"....
  5. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  6. your phone companion not working

your phone companion not working: i have recently tried connecting your phone app with my mobile phone Samsung S9+ , i always find that the application asks me to allow for permission from a notification . however i never receive any notification from the app on my phone. i have tried the following: 1....
  7. your phone companion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    your phone companion: does anyone know how to call in private mode with your phone companion submitted by /u/fasterthen5gaysnails [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8ett7/your_phone_companion/
  8. Phone companion/Your phone.

Phone companion/Your phone.: Following situation: Windows 10 PC with 1909 installed, and Your Phone app YPC properly installed. Android Phone Moto G6 with MS YPC installed. All settings set according to MS: Bluetooth etc., etc. In W 10 Settings > Phone shows that the phone is linked: Moto G6. The W 10...
  9. Your Phone Companion on Android phone

Your Phone Companion on Android phone: OK guys, have a really strange problem here. I've been having MAJOR problems with the Your Phone app on windows 10. The phone I have, is a Samsung Galaxy s10, PC is i7 processor, 16Gb memory, windows 10 Pro Build 19536.1000. It has a bluetooth connection to the phone using...
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...