Windows 10: Does Windows Dynamic Light Support Bluetooth devices?

Discus and support Does Windows Dynamic Light Support Bluetooth devices? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does Windows Dynamic Ligh Support Bluetooth Devices? I'm using a Wireless Mouseit is detected when using 2.4ghz but when switching to Bluetooth it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rione Jansenn Tabilid, Jan 31, 2024.

1. Does Windows Dynamic Light Support Bluetooth devices?

Does Windows Dynamic Ligh Support Bluetooth Devices? I'm using a Wireless Mouseit is detected when using 2.4ghz but when switching to Bluetooth it is not detected

:)

Rione Jansenn Tabilid, Jan 31, 2024
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth device is shown as not present.

Hello Dominika,

Thank you for getting back to us. Since the issue still persists after following the steps on the article above, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth device?
    • Can you tell us the specific bluetooth devices that you're using on your Windows 10?
    • Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check if the Bluetooth services is enabled by following the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.
    • Right click on Bluetooth Support service and select
      Restart.

• Right click on Bluetooth support service and select Properties
      and check if the startup type is Automatic.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Jan 31, 2024
  3. Dynamic link cant not find paired devices

Hello Dylan.Main,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

Knowing that you are currently experiencing the problem of "can't find the paired device", I understand that you have tried the Endor operation, and I understand how you feel.

First of all, please confirm if you are using the "Phone Connect" app, which may affect the use of dynamic locks, resulting in a situation where pairing is not possible.

Next, please test whether other Bluetooth devices can connect properly.

If other Bluetooth devices are also unable to connect and use normally, then the problem you encounter may be the function of dynamic lock,

The function of Dynamic lock is to help detect when you're out of the house through Windows paired devices with your computer, and then it can Bluetooth lock your computer when the paired device is out of your pairing range. This makes it more difficult for others to access your device when you leave your computer and forget to lock it.

If my guess is correct, you can restore your Bluetooth function by following method:

Please let me know the progress of this problem. I will provide further technical assistance if required,and If my understanding is incorrect, please feel free to point it out. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regarts ,

Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community

Morning - MSFT, Jan 31, 2024
  4. Does Windows Dynamic Light Support Bluetooth devices?

dynamic lighting - keyboard not displaying effects despite being supported

Hello,

I just updated to the newest version of Windows 11 and saw my keyboard (Razer Blackwidow v3) supported dynamic lighting. However, no matter what I do (moving USB ports, restarting Windows, turning dynamic lighting off and on again), I can't get the effects to display. It shows up in Dynamic Lighting, I just can't get any effects to show on my keyboard. Does anyone know how to fix this, ideally without a total reset? Thanks in advance!

EricSmith_778, Jan 31, 2024
Thema:

Does Windows Dynamic Light Support Bluetooth devices?

1. Does Windows Dynamic Light Support Bluetooth devices? - Similar Threads - Does Dynamic Light

2. Dynamic Lighting Breaking the RGB of my connected devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dynamic Lighting Breaking the RGB of my connected devices: Ever since my keyboard automatically connected to dynamic lighting and I turned it on, it started to 'break the rgb' turning it off out of nowhere. This happens with all the connected devices and I turned it off from the settings and registry edit but it still breaks my rgb,...
  3. Dynamic Lighting Breaking the RGB of my connected devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dynamic Lighting Breaking the RGB of my connected devices: Ever since my keyboard automatically connected to dynamic lighting and I turned it on, it started to 'break the rgb' turning it off out of nowhere. This happens with all the connected devices and I turned it off from the settings and registry edit but it still breaks my rgb,...
  4. Does Windows Dynamic Light Support Bluetooth devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows Dynamic Light Support Bluetooth devices?: Does Windows Dynamic Ligh Support Bluetooth Devices? I'm using a Wireless Mouseit is detected when using 2.4ghz but when switching to Bluetooth it is not detected...
  5. dynamic lighting - keyboard not displaying effects despite being supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dynamic lighting - keyboard not displaying effects despite being supported: Hello,I just updated to the newest version of Windows 11 and saw my keyboard Razer Blackwidow v3 supported dynamic lighting. However, no matter what I do moving USB ports, restarting Windows, turning dynamic lighting off and on again, I can't get the dynamic lighting working....
  6. dynamic lighting - keyboard not displaying effects despite being supported

dynamic lighting - keyboard not displaying effects despite being supported: Hello,I just updated to the newest version of Windows 11 and saw my keyboard Razer Blackwidow v3 supported dynamic lighting. However, no matter what I do moving USB ports, restarting Windows, turning dynamic lighting off and on again, I can't get the dynamic lighting working....
  7. Dynamic Lighting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dynamic Lighting: Hello,How about Making that Dynamic Lighting for All Products instead of just a tailored few, You BRAG about something special in Windows But it's ONLY available to a select few.... AKA The people that bought the RIGHT products. I bought Razer products but I guess I didn't...
  8. Dynamic Lighting

Dynamic Lighting: Hello,How about Making that Dynamic Lighting for All Products instead of just a tailored few, You BRAG about something special in Windows But it's ONLY available to a select few.... AKA The people that bought the RIGHT products. I bought Razer products but I guess I didn't...
  9. does windows 7 32 bit support Bluetooth device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does windows 7 32 bit support Bluetooth device?: HELLO, i have been trying to use a bluetooth device with my windows 7 32-bit but i have been having challenges . what could be the problem ?does it mean that i dont have bluetooth installed in my windows or the windows does not support bluetooth ?...
  10. does windows 7 32 bit support Bluetooth device?

does windows 7 32 bit support Bluetooth device?: HELLO, i have been trying to use a bluetooth device with my windows 7 32-bit but i have been having challenges . what could be the problem ?does it mean that i dont have bluetooth installed in my windows or the windows does not support bluetooth ?...