Windows 10: Does Removing a Email from Email and Accounts actually delete any data and not leave...

Discus and support Does Removing a Email from Email and Accounts actually delete any data and not leave... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Question when Removing a Email such as Gmail from Email and Accounts, how does it delete the data from the account does it overwrite something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Idon'teatshoes08, Jun 7, 2024.

1. Does Removing a Email from Email and Accounts actually delete any data and not leave...

I have a Question when Removing a Email such as Gmail from Email and Accounts, how does it delete the data from the account does it overwrite something in registry or does it remove data folders?

:)

Idon'teatshoes08, Jun 7, 2024
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jun 7, 2024
  3. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Jun 7, 2024
  4. webJockey Win User

Does Removing a Email from Email and Accounts actually delete any data and not leave...

email account hacked. please help

I have a yahoo email account that seems to be hacked. Following are hacking activities I have noticed.

1) Spam emails being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.
    2) Recent emails in inbox are missing
    3) New emails in deleted mails folder

I have reset passwords for both my email account and recovery email account and also re-installed my mac but still spam emails are being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.

My mac was not even turned on when those emails were being sent. No one else knows my password. I do access mail from my iphone and ipad too.

Its my primary email account please help.

Thanks

webJockey, Jun 7, 2024
Thema:

Does Removing a Email from Email and Accounts actually delete any data and not leave...

1. Does Removing a Email from Email and Accounts actually delete any data and not leave... - Similar Threads - Does Removing Email

2. Does Removing a Email from Email and Accounts actually delete any data and not leave...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Removing a Email from Email and Accounts actually delete any data and not leave...: I have a Question when Removing a Email such as Gmail from Email and Accounts, how does it delete the data from the account does it overwrite something in registry or does it remove data folders?...
  3. Does a SD card leave any data once removed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does a SD card leave any data once removed?: If i put a SD card containing images into a android phone or windows pc, not transfer anything just view the images from the SD and then remove the SD card, does it leave any trace of those images on the phone or pc so i can recover those images? SD card is not working...
  4. Does a SD card leave any data once removed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does a SD card leave any data once removed?: If i put a SD card containing images into a android phone or windows pc, not transfer anything just view the images from the SD and then remove the SD card, does it leave any trace of those images on the phone or pc so i can recover those images? SD card is not working...
  5. Does a SD card leave any data once removed?

6. remove email from administrator account

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove email from administrator account: Good day i purchased i new laptop and upon setting everything up, and creating a new email, i somehow forgot the new password, but fi thought i can recover by recovering email or cell number.1 when i fill up the form from my other email it asked for any emails i send no its a...
  7. Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts

Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts: Hello, I wanted to remove my old school account from Email & accounts, but I can't do this because I need to login that mail before removing it from the list. The problem is that because I graduated that email account doesn't exist anymore therefor I can't login to remove...
  8. email removal from Microsoft Account

email removal from Microsoft Account: I am trying to remove an email account from my Microsoft account but with no success. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-removal-from-microsoft-account/661f5b24-72b2-43f8-908f-b0767d65e079
  9. Remove account from Email & Accounts setting

Remove account from Email & Accounts setting: When I am under Settings > Accounts > Email $ Accounts, there is an account under 'Accounts used by other apps' that does not give me the option to remove. I am using the administrator account on this PC. My only option when clicking the account that I want to remove is...
  10. Delete email account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete email account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***": Seit Wochen schreiben Sie mir, Sie hätten keine Berechtigung zum Abrufen von emails von obigem Konto? Diese email Adresse habe ich nie benutzt und bitte Sie daher, dieses Konto zu löschen, was mir leider unter "Einstellungen syncronisioeren" nicht gelungen ist. Also bitte...