Windows 10: Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

Discus and support Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I am not too savvy with CPU stuff. All I know is that a requirement to download 11 is SSE4.2, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BCTheDude, Apr 25, 2024.

1. BCTheDude Win User

Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I am not too savvy with CPU stuff. All I know is that a requirement to download 11 is SSE4.2, which I have but I am still worried I am missing something

:)

BCTheDude, Apr 25, 2024

2. WINDOWS 11 SAYS CPU NOT SUPPORTED BUT IS IN LIST OF SUPPORTED CPUS

upgrade says my cpu isnt supported for windows 11 but my cpu is in the list of supported cpu's and i have tpm 2.0 i have a intel I7 6700

should i just install windows 11

also i have windows 10 pro 21h1 32g ram i7 6700 3.40

silverbullet297, Apr 25, 2024
  3. JosephT71 Win User
    JosephT71, Apr 25, 2024
  4. chven Win User

Intel CPU not supported in Windows 11

I have Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz and it is not listed as supported by Windows11 upgrade for Intel cpu match Windows processor requirements Windows 11 supported Intel processors Is there a way we can expect future support for these processors by Microsoft for Windows 11 upgrade? What is the time frame? After all Intel can not dump all our CPUs without extending support, losing the market by buyer confidence

chven, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

1. Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11? - Similar Threads - Does laptop's CPU

2. Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?: Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I am not too savvy with CPU stuff. All I know is that a requirement to download 11 is SSE4.2, which I have but I am still worried I am missing something...
  3. Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?: Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I am not too savvy with CPU stuff. All I know is that a requirement to download 11 is SSE4.2, which I have but I am still worried I am missing something...
  4. Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?: HiI have a PC with the i7-770HQ CPU running Windows 10 22H2.All system requirements needed in order to update to Windows 11 are met but the CPU, this is the result of the "PC Helth Check" .But that CPU is listed here as a supported...
  5. Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?

Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?: HiI have a PC with the i7-770HQ CPU running Windows 10 22H2.All system requirements needed in order to update to Windows 11 are met but the CPU, this is the result of the "PC Helth Check" .But that CPU is listed here as a supported...
  6. Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?

7. Is my CPU supported in Windows 11 or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my CPU supported in Windows 11 or not?: I would like to upgrade to Windows 11 on my PC. According to the app "PC Health Check" my CPU, AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-Core, is not supported by Windows 11. But following the link provided to check,...
  8. Is my CPU supported in Windows 11 or not?

Is my CPU supported in Windows 11 or not?: I would like to upgrade to Windows 11 on my PC. According to the app "PC Health Check" my CPU, AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-Core, is not supported by Windows 11. But following the link provided to check,...
  9. Windows 11 Upgrade - Conflicting CPU Support Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade - Conflicting CPU Support Information: Hi all,My wife's Asus laptop running the latest Windows 10 Home version is being showing that it does not meet the criteria for updating to Windows 11.Running PCHealthCheck says that the only criterium not being satisfied is the CPU which is an Intel Core i3-7020U.Now I'm...
  10. Windows 10 does not support E8400 CPU

Windows 10 does not support E8400 CPU: I have a Dell inspiron 530 PC with a upgraded CPU E8400 Core 2Duo 3.0Ghz that runs Windows 7 64Bit perfictly. I try to upgrade to Windows 10 Pr 64Bit per my Licence and it states this CPU is not supported. Now, I understand that Windows 10 64bit may not run on some CPU's...